GvG British Lions v SA Boys 25.05

24/05/16 12:14
Propose MB free and as close to 40 games as possible ?
Anyone specific over there short of cash ?
24/05/16 16:13
Taff this is the idea of the FAIRGAME proposal...many top guilds like yourselves would prefer this method. I urge you to request a FAIRGAME 'public request' to SA Boys. We are all tired of these draws that aren'the earned...

I hope to meet your guild soon in a FAIRGAME challenge.
24/05/16 17:56
It isn't the idea of finding out who needs cash over in SA Boys though, so no need to read the same comment on every single thread BeastieBoys :0)
25/05/16 11:51
Didn't hear back, so I hope otherwise has room in his banks
25/05/16 14:00
Taff - British Lions :

It isn't the idea of finding out who needs cash over in SA Boys though, so no need to read the same comment on every single thread BeastieBoys :0)

Reading isn't BeastieBoys' strength Taff...
26/05/16 09:04
Replying to Questions isn't your strength Waspy Waspy.

What guild are you in?
26/05/16 09:17
@Michael Robert ... Which team/guild are you ?
26/05/16 10:51
Such a shame, yet another GvG dwindles towards a very unsatisfactory end, 10-7 up with 3 challenges remaining, but nothing, Dallas Cowboys and Westerina, very disappointing. I was expecting good things from this challenge following good reports of your GvG v BIA, but alas SA Boys, a loss by 3 with 3 outstanding challenges.... A real shame all round.
Thanks to the rest of SA Boys for the games.
26/05/16 11:32
Taff - British Lions :

Such a shame, yet another GvG dwindles towards a very unsatisfactory end, 10-7 up with 3 challenges remaining, but nothing, Dallas Cowboys and Westerina, very disappointing. I was expecting good things from this challenge following good reports of your GvG v BIA, but alas SA Boys, a loss by 3 with 3 outstanding challenges.... A real shame all round.
Thanks to the rest of SA Boys for the games.

Taff, I was surprised when you expected a good challenge... The Saffers are almost as spineless as the French. No personal pride, no organisation, no team ethic etc..
26/05/16 12:30
Warath Brumby, bit harsh on SA teams. Few bad apples and all, but SA and spineless not in one sentence.
cheers