injuries

20/06/16 01:33
in the last 10-12 matches (championship or tournament) i have at least 2 injuries per game...before the tonight game i had two of my three nr 2 injured.immediatly after the start of the game my only nr 2 remaining got injured as well...i had to rapidly heal one of the other two an replace him....but it`s not normal to have at least two injuries per game and especially in the positions where are already injured players
it`s a bug????it`s how the game is made,to set a challenge???
please do something about it,it`s ennoying
20/06/16 08:27
You need to up your players toughness stat to avoid injuries. Most probably your opponent had a high strength stat in the forwards which resulted in injury to your players with low toughness stat.
20/06/16 12:57
Also, players with high rhythm settings are more likely to be injured.
20/06/16 13:18
It is also very clear that if a player uses MB against a non MB opponent, the injury count starts !
20/06/16 13:33
Taff - International Lions :

It is also very clear that if a player uses MB against a non MB opponent, the injury count starts !

I also noticed that, suppose it's due to the inflated strength stats
20/06/16 13:41
I would guess so.
20/06/16 16:28
my rhythm is not high,it`s about 65-70 %...strength stats are good for players on scrum....my problem is this:when i had two of my nr 12-13 injured in the next match both of the centres got injured also...when i had two of my three nr 2`s injured,guess what?the third got injured also...that`s my problem!!!the injuries doesn`t seam to appear randomly,hits you where it hurts the most
20/06/16 16:53
Strength = Chance of Inlficting injury to your opponent
Toughness = Chance of your players getting injured

If your opponents strength stat is higher than your toughness it will result in a higher probability of injury. Recurring injuries (which I have also experienced and still do) is due to toughness stat not being high enough.

Add to that opponents using match bonus which increases their strength stat and your toughness stat remains the same and injuries will occur.

Your only way around this is to up your toughness stat for said players. Odds are all your 12-13 and 2's have low toughness
20/06/16 16:56
let`s say it`s so,low toughness on my 12 and 2`s...but why,when two of my 12-13 were injured wasn`t a nr 2 injured also??or when two of my three nr 2`s were injured why wasn`t a 12-13 injured??it had to be the third nr 2!!!i don`t believe in coincidences
20/06/16 18:12
Silviu Stanciulescu :

my rhythm is not high,it`s about 65-70 %...strength stats are good for players on scrum....my problem is this:when i had two of my nr 12-13 injured in the next match both of the centres got injured also...when i had two of my three nr 2`s injured,guess what?the third got injured also...that`s my problem!!!the injuries doesn`t seam to appear randomly,hits you where it hurts the most

Team rhythm, player rhythm or both? Were the players at 100% health at the time?

Thing is if the opposition has a player with very high strength, then they probably will injure whoever you have in the same position, rather than a player in another position.