Match Bonus in the top league of the championship

13/07/16 12:29
It seems obvious to me that match bonus won't be removed. Therefore, can I suggest instead that match bonus is removed for the top league of the championship? I think this would be great compromise between Sublinet's desire to keep it, and the experienced players' desire to have a truly fair and competitive playing field at the top of the game.

I can see the logic for why it's needed elsewhere, but for the top level it'd be fantastic to not have it.

Sign here if you agree!
13/07/16 15:20
Agreed.
13/07/16 15:20
Agreed.
13/07/16 16:14
disagree
13/07/16 16:16
if people can spend £15 per player and buy 5 or 6 max level players then obviously i am going to use MB vs them
13/07/16 20:21
Taff - International Lions :

Agreed.

Agreed im completely against it
13/07/16 23:49
SAD PEOPLE ON THIS GAME :

if people can spend £15 per player and buy 5 or 6 max level players then obviously i am going to use MB vs them

Periodically sober Dave, I have only ever spent £4 on this game whilst I was at level 3 or 4 and now have a pretty good side, not anywhere near the best but decent. I have never bought any of these maxed out players but have spent time training them up. So why did you feel the need to boost against me in our league match this season?

P.S. And I still won!
14/07/16 12:30
Mike - Fishguard & Goodwick Seagulls :

Periodically sober Dave, I have only ever spent £4 on this game whilst I was at level 3 or 4 and now have a pretty good side, not anywhere near the best but decent. I have never bought any of these maxed out players but have spent time training them up. So why did you feel the need to boost against me in our league match this season?

P.S. And I still won!

i aint dave so you will have to ask him that question,
14/07/16 14:53

P.S. And I still won!

How about you say who you are, then we can take you up on that challenge of beating us with your 0% morale team in a friendly
14/07/16 15:12
Coach qBaLLs :

P.S. And I still won!

How about you say who you are, then we can take you up on that challenge of beating us with your 0% morale team in a friendly

your best player is 104 rated 31 year old, whats the point in me playing you?