Stadium 21

30/07/16 12:18
Ach, I know it's been up a few times before but I want to reiterate how effing ridiculous it is that whilst a win only brings 200 fans a loss still takes away well over 1000. This really needs to change. I can't fathom any possible reason why tpu would do this. It makes absolutely no sense. A real poor move by the makers and one that needs sorted ASAP!!!
30/07/16 14:53
It's been explained a multitude of times, and it makes perfect sense; it's to spread the number of fans out to make the leaderboard a bit more meaningful.

What makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever is why people get so hung up on it.
31/07/16 00:19
To be honest waspy all the leaderboard says to me is either the teams that don't play tournaments now or who boost. If you don't boost and play tournaments like I do then your numbers quickly dwindle...
31/07/16 00:23
Can't say I personally give two hoots for the leaderboard, or for my number of fans - I care much more about winning leagues and tournaments, to be honest.
31/07/16 11:46
Ditto, that's why you won't find me featuring on that leaderboard!! However there's no way to collate and compare league wins etc plus it's all useless unless you can see the % of match bonus used / start it clean without match bonus...
01/08/16 00:01
Waspy, it doesn't make sense man and I wasn't looking for an explanation, merely venting my frustration at a daft thing IMO. Dyno, I do also play with no MB and tourneys a lot so I see my nums go down quicker than I'd like again considering a win only brings 200 fans.
01/08/16 10:03
Notwithstanding whether or not I give a hoot about the top 100 ( which I don't ), I do not understand the bleating going on. This only applies at 142k fans and above. Beneath that you will get the 1000 again for a win which sill always keep you above the 140k mark if you are winning as before perhaps. Above 142k, yes, I agree that life becomes much more difficult but surely that is the reason it was brought in? To provide an elite top 100 in which it is difficult to remain. Does this not seperate the consistently very good from the very good from the merely good?
01/08/16 11:45
No, it separates out those using match boost against those not using it...
01/08/16 12:14
El's Dynamos :

Totally irrelevant.
01/08/16 12:22
Carshalton Colts :

El's Dynamos :

Totally irrelevant.

Yeah El, irrelevant.