If Carlsberg Did Guilds - NOW RECRUITING

11/06/17 23:04
Currently on a roll of 50 consecutive gvg wins we are looking to expand our squad so are recruiting for a limited time. We are looking for active and committed players who enjoy the challenge of gvg matches. Ideally we want players in the mid 30's or higher but would consider more junior players if your commitment is high and you are prepared to learn the strategies required to succeed. Currently the guild is open, if it closes challenge the leader twice for an invite.
12/06/17 16:41
To anyone looking for a guild I can't speak specific to the guild, but I can for serious fun. Playing with him was a pleasure and he is a dream guild mate. He will work hard on strats, has a solid understanding, is hilarious and looking out for others before self. If in doubt, join him.
05/07/17 23:24
I can testify to that as well great strategy and brings through new and experienced players alike, been a pleasure!
05/07/17 23:24
I can testify to that as well great strategy and brings through new and experienced players alike, been a pleasure!
05/07/17 23:29
Also no limit currently on new members so great opportunity now
26/07/17 13:30
Our run of consecutive guild challenge wins has now extended out to 73 and we will be out to 74 and growing after our current challenge, which we will win easilly. Come join us and experience what the games best guild has to offer.

Friendly and supportive members.
Our very own website with a forum, chat area, strategy guides, guild challenge ladder, game betting system and more to come.
Detailed plans specific to each guild challenge allowing not only a win but for every member to get both games in for their match fees.

We are offering more to,enhance your rugby game experience than any other guild. We are recruiting active members and still have 3 spots left so come join us and experience the best for yourself.
10/08/17 13:22
Membership in our guild is now by Invitation only as we are happy with our current membership and guild size. If you would like to be considered please play one of our Right Hands and we will evaluate you, regardless of level, to see if you are a good fit for our guild.
25/08/17 22:53
We now have one spot open for membership. Please challenge me to be considered for membership.