Ban subs unless for injuries

22/01/18 19:29
What’s the point of wholesale subs if your opponent is away? Stop it
22/01/18 19:46
I believe it would be called rugby management. Seems consistent to be done in a game called rugby manager
22/01/18 21:19
So basically stop managing your team if your opponent can't manage theirs?! Great idea, not!!

Maybe you got beat when you think you should have won? I do a wholesale backs swap each game, gives me a better 2nd half when teams are getting tired.
22/01/18 22:12
I thought the idea was to manage your team to the best of your abilities and WIN....
22/01/18 23:45
You want to play a "simulated" game of rugby but without the "simulation" of substitutes?
22/01/18 23:48
DHSFP :

You want to play a "simulated" game of rugby but without the "simulation" of substitutes?

I think he is fine with the subs, as long as he is online to do it. His opponent must manage their team and read this guys mind.
23/01/18 00:23
Clearly that is why the real game is so fucked up it used to be the case that your starting 15 played, no subs unless injured. Now we have a game full of steroid filled numskulls, let you skills and fitness be tested over the full 80.

My point was that unless you or opponent is on line there should be no wholesale subs. It’s hardly game simulation if you sub and your opponent is at work or in bed, get real!
23/01/18 02:52
guest_1475661973053 :

Clearly that is why the real game is so fucked up it used to be the case that your starting 15 played, no subs unless injured. Now we have a game full of steroid filled numskulls, let you skills and fitness be tested over the full 80.

My point was that unless you or opponent is on line there should be no wholesale subs. It’s hardly game simulation if you sub and your opponent is at work or in bed, get real!

Be online or create the 1914 rugby manager app and market it to....nobody
23/01/18 05:02
guest_1475661973053 :

Clearly that is why the real game is so fucked up it used to be the case that your starting 15 played, no subs unless injured.

well originally there were no subs at all, which lead to the dangerous practice of players playing while severely injured, once subs were allowed you had players pretending to be injured to allow subs, allowing subs stopped this acting. I supposed you're also against players getting concussion tests or dangerous tackles being banned too

Now we have a game full of steroid filled numskulls,

so these numskulls are able to outthink the worlds best drug testing experts to take all these steroids and not get caught?

i can confirm for you, that unless you OR your opponent is on line subs are not possible
23/01/18 10:09
While we are banning stuff i wanna ban me from going up levels i wanna be in level one still so i can win all my games