Rankings table per level

30/04/18 08:47
We all know about the ranking system currently in play, what about a ranking system that is calculated based on championship performance, wins, losses, quantity of tries, points scores per match etc and then give a ranking based on that, should be more interesting to monitor your performance and to know who is top of the table per level.
What you think?
30/04/18 11:58
With the influence of mb in champs I don't support the idea
30/04/18 13:18
Championship performance and quantity of tries should not be taken into account, given that at least 9 teams in each top division partake in match fixing. 84-0s and 35-35s are common place.
30/04/18 14:18
If only there was a way for a team to find their ranking in an environment that is mb free, nobody has an outright advantage over anyone else based on the rules and that the best challenged the best to show they are the best.
30/04/18 14:47
Well if all teams at top level played full mb they would cancel each other out and that would make a level playing field. Also most teams at top level now have maxed out teams so that would virtually be a level playing field. Then all we'd need is teams to get rid of sports shop and to stop fixing scorelines and the league table would actually be a true reflection. Given Nitro's stance on both it's not going to happen. All the top teams know who the other top teams are, and there's a lot ot top teams nowadays that can all beat each other on any given day. But genuine team and guild rankings would be nice. The guild ranking system inparticular is a laughing stock.
30/04/18 23:47
Bluemooners :

The guild ranking system inparticular is a laughing stock.

It is, I agree. If that could be fixed, other problems might also be.
03/05/18 22:05
Oxford Rugby Union :

Bluemooners :

The guild ranking system inparticular is a laughing stock.

It is, I agree. If that could be fixed, other problems might also be.

It can easily be fixed. the real question is will they choose to fix it? Regrettably, I fear the answer is no.