Upgrading Strategy building

26/06/18 23:52
*Saruman* :
Helps to gain training point quicker .

how do strat buildings have an effect on training speed? not saying you're wrong, just failing to see the connection
27/06/18 13:47
If you max the strat buildings the you earn more training points in games don't you? That was my impression anyway, but I may have got that wrong, lol.
27/06/18 13:50
*Saruman* :

If you max the strat buildings the you earn more training points in games don't you? That was my impression anyway, but I may have got that wrong, lol.

Sorry mate, you're wrong on this one.
27/06/18 19:42
Black Monks :

*Saruman* :

Sorry mate, you're wrong on this one.

Ha ha, boooo!!! Oh well. So strat buildings have no impact on getting training points quicker? I take it you just get the 13% player boost for the players performance in matches then? Strat towers have always confused me, thought I finally understood it, but I guess not. LMFAO!
27/06/18 20:07
Strat building is effectively permanent mb
27/06/18 21:06
So if your team play better they don't gain match training points quicker? So I guess it is just dependant on how many stars the player has that determains the speed he gains training points. I.e. the higher starred players gain points slower than low starred players.

I enjoy my 39% perminant MB. But if everyone has it then it is pretty much useless.
28/06/18 10:24
I'm glad I asked the original question now as it has opened up an interesting debate. Regarding training points , I assumed players got training points quicker by upgrading your training ground. Is this correct ?
Regards
Ian
28/06/18 11:03
Yep. Training points gained are effected by training ground, training speed of the player, player star rating, star level of training cones owned (if any) and pitch time (If gained through playing rather than pressing train button) pitch time obviously doesn't effect if training through button press rather than playing a game.
Championship matches, gvg matches and tournament matches give roughly the same as an intensive training session if the player plays the whole game (if you sub the backs at half time you will notice that the forwards earn twice as many points but your subs get points to) those that don't play, don't get points any injured in the match don't either, unless you heal them before the end of the match and then they will still get points equal to time played.
If you play all five training games they add up to roughly the same as an intensive train as well.