One game against team mates

12/11/18 08:22
Who’s idea was it to limit playing team mates to one game? Thanks a lot you have officially wrecked the game! They can’t even replay you straight back ,How the hell are we supposed to work on our strategies? Or even play each other? Play one game every 30 minutes? I’ve got better things to do with my time than sit on this stupid game all day! I can understand your trying to limit cheating in gvg, but this is beyond a joke!
12/11/18 13:51
Their aim was to stop teams from playing friendlies against the last man standing in their guild to block their opponents from winning / drawing the guild challenge.

Unfortunately all they've done is make it easier to block out the guild challenges because now instead of having to play their guild mate one after the other, they only need to play him once every 10min and their mate can't be challenged for another 10min.

Not their best update.
12/11/18 21:19
I hope sweet nitro are reading this but I ain’t too sure whether they’re keen to fix it or not
14/11/18 10:11
Phalanx Damage Inc. :

Their aim was to stop teams from playing friendlies against the last man standing in their guild to block their opponents from winning / drawing the guild challenge.

Unfortunately all they've done is make it easier to block out the guild challenges because now instead of having to play their guild mate one after the other, they only need to play him once every 10min and their mate can't be challenged for another 10min.

Not their best update.

Oh so it applies to everyone not just guild mates... what a big stuff up!!

It’s bloody annoying because you can’t battle it out with team mates to work on strategies any more... there has got to be a better way.

19/11/18 09:53
Oh they don’t want to hear about this lol ignoring my ticket as well...
19/11/18 15:29
We've sent tickets as well. To be fair though, I don't see any other way they could deal with the issue of blocking out guild challenges. The first update was stupid - not allowing any matches against a player for 7mins after any game had been played against him just made it even easier for teams to block out GC's. Now they've fixed it (as far as I can tell) so that only friendlies are blocked for 6/7min but you can still make a GC challenge.

It sucks for sure, because now we have to wait 7min between friendlies to work on our strats. But we can't actually blame the devs for this one. We can blame the cowards who were playing friendlies one after the other to block out the guild challenges. They're the ones who made this update necessary.

Chops.
19/11/18 15:30
They probably fix championship matches too.
21/11/18 08:42
They could limit it to 3 games before not being able to play or they could not allow friendly for the last hour of the gvg challenges
21/11/18 10:05
Agree with Hawkes’ suggestions..
They could also reduce the 7 min to 1-2 min...leaving your gc opponent enough time to challenge you..
(And the 1-2 min would give you enough time to tweak your strat before replaying a friendly against a guild mate)

I wonder how they came up with the “7min”...

24/11/18 16:01
Hawkes Bay Magpies :

Who’s idea was it to limit playing team mates to one game? Thanks a lot you have officially wrecked the game! They can’t even replay you straight back ,How the hell are we supposed to work on our strategies? Or even play each other? Play one game every 30 minutes? I’ve got better things to do with my time than sit on this stupid game all day! I can understand your trying to limit cheating in gvg, but this is beyond a joke!

I suspect the real reason behind this is the bottom line. Their hardware is likely creaking and they most probably want to reduce traffic on their servers. I would suggest everyone do as I do, work on 2 opponents/strats at the same time and alternate between the 2. It's fecking annoying, but at least we can keep the strain up on their servers purely out of spite for them being a bunch of total retards.