The international Ruckers

09/12/18 14:11
Hi all international ruckers calling here we currently have 23 members where looking for active players to join a progressing guild.

So what do we have to offer you
A WhatsApp group where we share our best strats and talk rugby
Regular gc's
A bit of banter and heals
an established guild with over 3 million fans with mixed abilities and most importantly a whole lot of fun .

So if your interested in joining and your wanting to come play but you don't have the fan requirement just play me in a friendly ashley longthorn of the TIR and you will receive an invite from Myself

10/12/18 10:15
"A WhatsApp group where we share our best strats and talk rugby"

Please share your strat with me... I need help...

haha best strats you need some work... feel free to moe passed anytime for a lesson
11/12/18 01:32
hooligan™ :

"A WhatsApp group where we share our best strats and talk rugby"

Please share your strat with me... I need help...

haha best strats you need some work... feel free to moe passed anytime for a lesson

Well we actually have Gman aka Gogs both in whatsapp and in our guild, so that's something a lot of guilds may want.... Like Ashley said we are developing, we can alliance with your guild Hooligan if you want
11/12/18 21:11
Our best strats hooligan isn't your best best strats isn't the games best strats they're simply the best we have our guild ranking would tell anyone we are a work in progress. The whole idea of the WhatsApp group is not just to improve one team but to improve the guild having 1 useful team in the guild isn't going to help us win gc's but having many useful teams will.

Ya know I expected better coming from a member of rugga yes we don't have the knowledge you guys do but there really was no need to be rude or sarcastic about it.
11/12/18 23:58
Remember this Mr Foghorne?
Quote from 'Questions' thread - 'what makes rugga guys so special'

I've just played rugga rebels members you can check out my schedule if you wish I'm in TIR the international ruckers and I thought it'd be an even game cos I know there guys have knowledge that I clearly don't but how is it possible that level 59 and 62 are faster than a guy at 68 what makes me even more confused is how they can generate so much speed yet when I check there player settings most of them are using only half on attack and defesnse speeds in the player settings?

can anyone explain what is going on why are they handsdown better than me, and why they're so significantly faster than that of my team? not saying they're cheating like but it does appear odd when you look at some of there players and how they're so lowly ranked yet they're somehow winning league with over 500GA are some of them.

.................................................................................

Not only 'rude', but downright insulting!
Look at our schedules and the sheer number of friendlies we play to improve our tactics!

You are an attention-seeking hypocrite! And more, besides.
12/12/18 00:19
(unavailable :P)
12/12/18 01:20
Hi Greg.
loving the BS and your new flag.
Now you've made comments not related to Guild recruitment. nice 1. You see. you're responding to me as I responded to 'Foghorne's' comments.
If you think calling someone 'Foghorne' is nasty, I believe insinuating cheating, of teams, who spend time and work hard on tactics, is far worse. He has made accusations like this on the football Forum. against teams from other nations who have no right of reply. Only because they are better players of the game.
May I suggest you both should spend more time on your teams, than you do on the Forums.
12/12/18 04:56
12/12/18 13:01
Ashley Longthorn :

Our best strats hooligan isn't your best best strats isn't the games best strats they're simply the best we have our guild ranking would tell anyone we are a work in progress. The whole idea of the WhatsApp group is not just to improve one team but to improve the guild having 1 useful team in the guild isn't going to help us win gc's but having many useful teams will.

Ya know I expected better coming from a member of rugga yes we don't have the knowledge you guys do but there really was no need to be rude or sarcastic about it.

We are the last guild ever not to push and help the new guys... you can pick anyone and look at their trophies... you will pinpoint the exact season they joined... We have shared many strats with guys but that doesnt work/isnt enough... each team needs its own individual strat based on how players have been trained. so we give guys a baseline solid strat and then we work with them on it friendly after friendly helping them understand each and every setting. Teach him how the strategies work and he will completely understand why he did badly in a specific game and be able to correct it himself.

You guys shouldn't jump to conclusions about guys cheating because we understand the game... maybe make friends with them and see if they can help you... A good starting point is try get your hands on the #Rugga Rebels Playbook... yes that version that is floating around is old and a bit outdated... but it is a good starting point... covers everything from buying players where to assign training points for each player, how to save training points... and much more...

But Like PB said... have a look at our schedules... there is hundreds and hundreds of training games... and if you look close enough you will see the changes made in between each game...

We have made lots of friends and unwritten alliances with other guilds... we have helped a lot of top guys and we have also received help from top guys.

We are not a guild that will start with another guild we respect ourselves way to much... but if somebody comes at us we will defend ourselves and we can back up what we say... So before jumping on your high horse humble yourself and take this where it comes from... You opened the can of worms with the first thread PB pointed it out and yes it is very insulting...

Our whole guild is strong we not like some other guilds that rely on the 8 or so 74+ guys to carry the guild our guys all fight well above their championship level...

But good luck... have fun and enjoy the game... #Rugga Rebels
18/12/18 09:35
Oh dear, Longprong does it again. Both feet in. We wish he would stop stalking our Stan too, his puerile efforts are so embarrassing. Silence is so effective Prongs ....