Rookies ?

02/02/17 13:16
Is there some new players coming to our team each year for free (rookies) ?
I mean players getting olders could be replace by younger 18, 19 to 21 years old players... no ?
02/02/17 14:04
Hi Jeff you have to buy them with RP unless you spend real cash but no you don't get anything for free
02/02/17 15:27
Thanks Ashley but OMG !!! When i see young players 20 years old with 40 overall.. how it is possible ? my squad is 6.3 overall when i begin... and a simple player who is 12 overall needs near 70 RP...
02/02/17 17:08
Liandra you'll have to start saving up those recruiter points for the higher levels, you can get more of them by upgrading your auction house, playing and winning/drawing guild challenges (the higher level your guild hall the higher your reward) and of course trading players on the auction house.

The higher your championship level the more expensive players get, my last player purchase cost me in the vacinity of 1000 recruiter points at level 11.

This reply isn't made to scare you off, just to prepare you for whats to come. If you plan right you can make more than enough recruiter points to cover these costs AND you can pick up bargains on the auction house if you persist. For example my best QB I managed to pick up for 1 rectuiter point after relentless bidding on different players for 3 days.
02/02/17 19:40
Liandra Swiftarrow :

Thanks Ashley but OMG !!! When i see young players 20 years old with 40 overall.. how it is possible ? my squad is 6.3 overall when i begin... and a simple player who is 12 overall needs near 70 RP...

Where did you see them, on another team or in the AH? Each league level has a separate AH that randomly generates young players in addition to the players being sold by users.

However, if you saw a 40 star player with 40s in all stats at league level 1, that would be a player someone bought with cash. You can confirm by checking their energy regen and traning speed- if they're a perfect 4/hr and 200%, it's a cash player.
02/02/17 20:42
Your auction house produce recruiter points but you can buy recruiter coins with real money.You can buy players with RP and RC with a ratio of 1:1 between RP and RC. So is RP == RC ? I am confuse
03/02/17 04:40
Togo's Gorilla :

Your auction house produce recruiter points but you can buy recruiter coins with real money.You can buy players with RP and RC with a ratio of 1:1 between RP and RC. So is RP == RC ? I am confuse

They're the same thing lol
07/02/17 17:10
I just find out that Mac players can get 6*(4 hours of RP from your own AH) for watching 6 videos per day...
I my case, 1hour of AH produce 6 RP (AH lvl6), so i can get 24*6 RP per day...
It isn't fair for android and PC players imo...
07/02/17 17:56
It is on Android as well. It's based on add services that the providers (Apple and Google) pay for per view. So essentially you are "paying" for RP. The add services aren't available on the web version so you can't "pay" for the RP with viewing adds, but you can pay for it with real money.

If you upgrade your auction house the reward from watching videos will also increase.