Touchdown Manager feedback!

02/01/19 19:36
neuronix :

Welcome to the Touchdown Manager!

We have just opened the game to the public and are very eager to hear your feedback on any aspects of the game! We are still tweaking the game so you might see some changes in the near future. All changes will be detailed on the forum.

All feedback is welcome but we are especially interested in remarks regarding the match simulation.

We might be able to anticipate a few questions with this FAQ :

1. Will the game be on mobile/tablets?
Yes, iOS, Android and Amazon store versions will be available soon

2. Can I play the web version without Facebook?
Yes, you can register by email here: http://www.touchdownmanager.com/en/

3. I have a problem with the game
Contact our support team for technical and/or account related issues. There is a support button in the game > options > support.

Enjoy the game!fuck the outsiders

The Touchdown Manager team

06/01/19 18:41
When is the next update coming? All my buildings are st level 23
06/01/19 18:41
When is the next update coming? All my buildings are st level 23
31/01/19 05:09
Are there any projected dates for upcoming changes?
04/02/19 17:34
Air Gronk :

Are there any projected dates for upcoming changes?

guessing today.. just saying

21/05/19 00:46
Newest update sucks.. Because of the new update, I lost to a team rated 50 point below me in quality 26-8 and yes I outranked him everywhere including strategy buildings level. Then I beat a team just below my quality level 36-8. What gives support?
23/05/19 23:01
What if... the team you played was run by someone that knows how to build and play and pays little mind to star rankings?
24/05/19 00:57
Star rating means nothing...

But I agree the update suxx. Not bc of Star rating... Bc of the blue team BS
24/05/19 17:30
Rick Vogler :

Newest update sucks.. Because of the new update, I lost to a team rated 50 point below me in quality 26-8 and yes I outranked him everywhere including strategy buildings level. Then I beat a team just below my quality level 36-8. What gives support?

What's your team name? i am curious to see your builds. I got a feeling that has something to do with the discrepancies.

like Karl said, star rating doesn't really mean jack if your not applying the points in correct areas.

Let me know. (I am Maddog 3030 and Buster Chestnut, so know a few things about this game... but maybe not as much as Karl, since his team is a beast. lol)

Hope you get it figured out.

MD
25/05/19 04:17
Sounds like you played a better team Rick. =)