Touchdown Manager feedback!

09/06/20 19:45
What will happen to Touchdown Manager when Adobe Flash is gone, come December?? Will we still be able to play anymore??, or will they go to a different format?
10/06/20 04:54
Richard Wahl :

What will happen to Touchdown Manager when Adobe Flash is gone, come December?? Will we still be able to play anymore??, or will they go to a different format?

Most likely the game will still remain. We just need to download adobe flash
05/10/21 16:01
every time i log on im having to trust for session
never had this problem untill two weeks ago.
i have placed a ticket, but problem have not been fixed
what ever was done to the game two weeks ago have messed things up, please fix this. i shouldnt have to click Trust for session evdry time i log on
01/11/21 08:28
the latest changes sux we are quitting the game it is not fun anymore.
04/02/23 06:13
Problems? I've had absolutely 0 problems. I've played many, many football games from Google Play, etc for a long time & I've finally found THEE game that finally holds my interest. Developers...awesome game my friends & you now have a lifetime player. Thank you for creating something different & I will tell many more people of it! I love it baby!????????????
10/03/23 03:28
this game is done, they take your money and then change the game. do not play this game its robbery. Its false advertising
15/12/23 01:29
its prolly a server glitch rockhound.
Give them some time before you holler at them.
29/03/24 12:49
Support won't fix games !

It has been over a week !

Ok two of my guild members is going to quit playing the game because you still have not fixed their game

Twisted King and Left Hand of the About that Action guild

They both have sent in several tickets and you have not fixed their game
I'M send in ticket because i'm one of the leaders of the guild

Its sad that two great teams may quit because you won't fix their games

I have convinced both teams to wait until the new season restarts but if their game is not fixed their gone.

So again i'm asking you please do your job and fix these two teams game