Muppet of the week.

19/09/16 17:15
Anyway i vote for Caernarfon

He wanted to replace himself in gvg because he knew he was going to lose a game and he couldn't stand it because he is all about fans!! He wanted to be the first team to get the maximum fans.

Regards

GILBERT
19/09/16 19:20
I agree close call between wizzard and gilbert
19/09/16 20:36
Special mention to Edinburgh Knights of BlueBloods (Scottish Guild),

So we face off in GvG & he's an exceptional player, I lose the first encounter despite several friendlies suggesting I would win, so I obviously got my strategy wrong & went back to the drawing board. After several more friendlies I decided to up my passing speed 5%, open the attack spacing to 85% & up the rhythm another 5% & I played him, beat him convincingly. I then go back online an hour or so later & he's beaten me convincingly (no grumble). They then change guild name to include dragons is mb p*ssy (real mature) so I played him in a friendly where mb isnt counted & shock I was slaughtering him AGAIN but this time he got so upset he changed to a losing strategy!! Haha grow up boys it's just a game!! #DivaBloods
19/09/16 21:19
Slaughtering me? You were 14-0 up when I switched to my loss strategy. You also in an earlier friendly ran in three tries before I switched strategies and waltzed home against you. I am happy to be muppet of the week if that makes you happy, but don't claim you tinkered with your tactics and ran me ragged when you and I both know that you paid for the win.
19/09/16 21:41
Knights - BlueBloods :

Slaughtering me? You were 14-0 up when I switched to my loss strategy. You also in an earlier friendly ran in three tries before I switched strategies and waltzed home against you. I am happy to be muppet of the week if that makes you happy, but don't claim you tinkered with your tactics and ran me ragged when you and I both know that you paid for the win.

It's kind of sad that you think that. Several times over the past 48hrs I've beaten you in friendlies (you can't use mb) then as I said earlier you beat me fair & square, I then tinkered with my strategy & played you. In my guild chat group I even posted the picture proving NO MB I then beat you. Then like a cry baby you claim I use MB so I played you in a friendly where I was beating you easily you even made subs & changed to losing strategy. You're just sour because I beat you but can't accept it was without MB. I accept you probably beat me with no MB I respect how strong you are but you're a very sore loser!! Try & remember it's a game before you cry again....
19/09/16 21:52
So you go from narrow wins, intermixed with defeats, in friendlies to a 49-0 win and you expect everyone to believe you pulled out a master tactic that made the difference? You have since played my team after I'd trained intensively and managed a 10-10 draw and yet I am supposed to believe you are some sort of strategic genius? Come on now buddy I don't button up the back. I admire your effort but stop trying to save face and just admit you paid a wee bonus in this instance.
19/09/16 22:19
Knights - BlueBloods :

So you go from narrow wins, intermixed with defeats, in friendlies to a 49-0 win and you expect everyone to believe you pulled out a master tactic that made the difference? You have since played my team after I'd trained intensively and managed a 10-10 draw and yet I am supposed to believe you are some sort of strategic genius? Come on now buddy I don't button up the back. I admire your effort but stop trying to save face and just admit you paid a wee bonus in this instance.

Haha are you kidding me?? The 10-10 we had BOTH just intensively trained the players. Jeez I've given your team credit, even accepted that despite the fact you haven't beaten me by more than 15 yourself you hammered me in GvG I believe you DIDNT use MB but apparently it's not believable that I could do the same to you? In the immediate friendly where I was 21-0 by 50mins you spat your dummy & changed to losing so that is the example where yes actually the strategy I used did work!! Aww bless though I didn't realise you'd get so emotional....
19/09/16 22:36
So the latest friendly must be a lie too...40-7 to me. Your players are 100% & you had a winning strategy, you even made substitutes to rescue the match!! Haha point proven you're a sore loser
19/09/16 22:42
I think you might want to check your facts, but fair play to you for playing me 14 times in the last 24hours managing a 50% success rate with 25% of those wins against my loss strategy. I think the evidence points to you being the bad loser and candidate for Muppet of the Week however
20/09/16 00:04
I'm new to all this but just out of curiosity why would you have a loss strategy, as I said I'm new. Plus what if the best platform to play on. I only ask as strategy is the thing I'm most struggling to get to grips with. Cheers