Poor fullback AI

08/03/17 00:10
100,000 RPs via my latest money laundering scheme.
08/03/17 00:18
He has a 10% money back gaurantee. However, I have some great news for you. I'm a Nigerian prince and need to move some rps but I need 200k rps to get to the 1 million rp amount. If you send me 200k rp today I will be sure to send you 1mm rp in a short period of time.
08/03/17 07:59
Wait a minute - I thought you were a monk!
08/03/17 09:49
Black monks please be careful with your post as it could be considered by some to upset people from a certain country
08/03/17 13:31
Colstons :

Black monks please be careful with your post as it could be considered by some to upset people from a certain country

Colstons, stop reaching. You turned a blind eye to things that are upsetting to people of a certain country. Don't try for a second to equate this joke with the blatant nationalism and racism that you condoned. Also, please stop derailing conversations that are cordial and fun for all. My statement breaks 0 laws, statements you allowed and encouraged break both French and British laws.
08/03/17 13:42
Let's play a game of one of things is not like the others, two of these things were said directly at a member of this community with no moderators taking action and one was said with immediate moderator action:
1. You must be silent because you are from nation X
2. I will reinforce my earlier statement that you must be silent because you are from nation X and your name is now boy
3. A joke that does not refer to any person badly or any nation badly.
08/03/17 13:51
Black monks you would do well to listen to your own advice
08/03/17 14:19
What advice?
08/03/17 14:23
Just got off the phone with one of the Nigerian princes I work with. (Real life Nigerian prince, this is not a joke) and asked him if the above is offensive to Nigerians. He laughed for a while and then said the only people that would take offense to the joke might be the people that fell for the scam and that 0 Nigerians think the joke is offensive. Now, call a person who has family members who have been slaves Boy and 100% find it offensive. Now back on track, really good fullback advice, jokes about a money back guarantee, thank you for the good fullback advice.
08/03/17 19:14
Colstons :

At the risk of getting a ban myself... Shut up Colston, don't be an fool.

Moderators are meant to moderate, not try to stir up more trouble. I suspect you've seen a program called Fonejacker... it's the same joke here... was funny there and is funny here.

Did a pretty good job of taking the thread off topic, too Mr Moderator, nicely done - give yourself a little warning, why not...