UPDATES OF NITRO

25/05/17 15:45
It's an odd thing that in the English version of the chat, whenever somebody is struggling they blame the game and the programmers - in the French version, they ask how they can improve and what they're doing wrong.

I find it rather embarrassing.
25/05/17 16:28
I think complaints about rapid change in updates is legit, but to say that they are unfair to you because they give the other guy an advantage.....no logic present.
25/05/17 16:28
Maybe it's not legit, but eejit, I don't know anymore
25/05/17 17:21
Any time I get beaten unexpectedly by a team I "think" I should beat, I immediately look at every single one of their players stats and individual strategies to see what the differences are and also look at a few of their previous games to see if there is an obvious difference in overall team Strategy, which sometimes there is and sometimes there is not, so it may require further "tinkering". It keeps the game interesting. Blame anything else other than your own tactics v a particular team or blame MB or any other pathetic excuse is just that, pathetic.
29/05/17 19:13
It actually does happen in real life rugby. Nobody expected Japan to beat South Africa at the World Cup - they were smaller, lighter, and lacked the big names. However, they came into the game with superior tactics (read: strategy) and enthusiasm, and got the win they fully deserved.
02/06/17 11:19
I agree with Monks
05/06/17 03:20
Waspy Tiger :

It's an odd thing that in the English version of the chat, whenever somebody is struggling they blame the game and the programmers - in the French version, they ask how they can improve and what they're doing wrong.

Thank you so much but it's not right, it's the same on both sides

Some complains on programmers and some wants to improve themselves, and we are well-known all around the world to be the best grouches ^^'

BUT !

We do not have anymore moderators and sometimes a french answer from an admin AKA "cricri" and that's all, so i would like to know if u wanted to help the french forum please?
05/06/17 12:28
Pro Try :

Waspy Tiger :

Thank you so much but it's not right, it's the same on both sides

Some complains on programmers and some wants to improve themselves, and we are well-known all around the world to be the best grouches ^^'

BUT !

We do not have anymore moderators and sometimes a french answer from an admin AKA "cricri" and that's all, so i would like to know if u wanted to help the french forum please?

I'll try to look in there more often. But there's a perfect example of what I'm saying in there about lineouts - someone asking very politely what he's doing wrong, rather than complaining that the game is all wrong. I don't disagree that you can be the world's best grouches when you want, but it's not where you usually start from.
05/06/17 14:51
I totally agree I went from winning the first 6 games and then lost the other 7 straight by humiliating scorelines and ended up just scraping promotion at least if you're gunna make changes implement them with notice please
05/06/17 15:59
Ty Waspy, see you soon on French forum