Why has the thread for Match Fixing been removed?

17/12/17 23:25
It’s not the same by any stretch but hey ho, who am I to question this???
17/12/17 23:26
Wow, can’t believe you compared the two Colton’s, clueless. Also banning someone for expressing their views is also poor, why not debate and look at the facts. I have raised a ticket, I think you and mr fluffy pink have to look at your morales. Playing extra games on a guild challenge gives both sides additional income, rigging league results is wrong at every level. Who picks the moderators and what guild are you in?
17/12/17 23:27
Badger RFCguest_1455904039882 :

Please enlighten me as to a sport where fixing the outcome of a match is not cheating?

What sport allow match bonus(essentially bribary to have an effect on the outcome)? It's a game with its own set of rules. Those rules are being adhered to even with results being predetermined.
17/12/17 23:31
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Badger RFCguest_1455904039882 :

Please enlighten me as to a sport where fixing the outcome of a match is not cheating?

What sport allow match bonus(essentially bribary to have an effect on the outcome)? It's a game with its own set of rules. Those rules are being adhered to even with results being predetermined.

Ummmmm actually most sports pay players performance bonuses actually...........
17/12/17 23:39
Colston's :

For the record I deleted thread and post and have banned people regarding match fixing and cheating allegations, the forum has not and never will allow these topics to be spread and accusations to be thrown around, how many of you have played a gvg game and lost it to make sure your guild mates can all play a second game and cash in.

Please refrain from expanding on the post otherwise it will also be removed

Who did you ban? Was the player factual? I encourage debate.
17/12/17 23:58
if you think match fixing in a championship game isn't cheating you probably deserve a job at FIFA and shouldn't be playing a rugby game. Match bonus on the otherhand is in every professional sport. Even at the amateur level I played, the MoM didnt buy a pint all night which was a type of match bonus.
It shouldnt be hard for a mod to look at the scores over the last couple of rounds in the top level to see the 35 35 draws and to see who the pertutrators are. Get back to me when you have and we'll discuss more.
18/12/17 02:57
Is this how I looked when I wouldn't let a topic go? For the record though, I think Pepsi is way better than coca cola
18/12/17 10:12
Black Monks :

Is this how I looked when I wouldn't let a topic go? For the record though, I think Pepsi is way better than coca cola

Dr Pepper is better than Pepsi
18/12/17 12:26
Ok moderators, how many match fixed draws (or failed draws) in the top championship did you count?
18/12/17 13:22
If this practice is either OK or encouraged then everyone should do it. Every championship will have fourteen teams tied on the same number of points with no way to promote teams. Then people will not spend real money on the game to buy better players in a higher division, then people will stop playing and then there will be no game. Brilliant marketing.

As a slight aside, without naming teams, the one who drew 35 all in my championship yesterday drew 35 all again today. No proof of match fixing or cheating, just pure coincidence.