6 nations

03/02/18 14:55
Where does everyone predict things ending up at the end? I will include mine and state that I think some clubs will focus more on development and others get an advantage with schedule.
1. Ireland - I think they have less impactful injuries and they are focused less on development than some of the other nations
2. England- I think they wouldn't mind winning but they are 100% about developing depth right now and they want to play in close matches to test players. Injuries also impacting them
3- Scotland - I would love to be wrong here and have them win it all, I love watching them play and they have some guys looking to prove they were overlooked by the Lions
4. Wales - injuries and development
5. France - obviously they could be much higher but I don't even know if France knows what to expect realistically
6. Georgia - what a great tight five and developing their 10 of the future. This nation is really looking to.....wait what?.....it's still Italy?......is Sergio able to walk still?......ok, well I guess Italy sixth but in 6 years they could be a force with their new management.
03/02/18 17:15
I would love you to be wrong as well BM, but something tells me that you are not.
03/02/18 17:54
All they have to do now is completely run the table. Do you guys have any healthy props you're hiding?
07/02/18 22:10
Wales - England looking like a tasty match
25/02/18 03:54
A few weeks in, anyone having any thoughts?
25/02/18 21:06
I think that your predicted finishing table is 100% accurate so far.
26/02/18 15:32
I think the above is about right also.

Question though Hutchie. Were you a Hutchesons Grammar boy? Although I am in Dundee now, depending upon our respective ages, when I went to school at Marr College Troon, we may have played against each other.
26/02/18 19:53
Yes I was, but it was many, many moons ago. To give you an idea, the game was totally amateur and my position was wing-forward.
26/02/18 20:39
We are the Hutchie :

Yes I was, but it was many, many moons ago. To give you an idea, the game was totally amateur and my position was wing-forward.

Snap! 1975-1981 I went to Marr. Yes I am an old git
03/03/18 23:03
Addendum:

Hutchie...I will not use bonus in our tourney match tomorrow. Hope you do the same.

[EDIT] gg Hutchie and the better team won. Good luck for the rest of the tournament.