And plus you are not open
20/03/18 02:01
Gregory Ishii :

And plus you are not open

We arent at the moment but have been in the past
20/03/18 11:33
Gregory Ishii :

You stole our player marek Willis so I won’t recommend my people to join you

Stole? They sent an invite and the player joined. They didn't drag him kicking and screaming, it was the player's choice to leave. I understand that it leaves a bitter taste in your mouth when a player leaves for another guild, but to say they 'stole' your player is slander.
20/03/18 12:40
Bluemooners :

Gregory Ishii :

Stole? They sent an invite and the player joined. They didn't drag him kicking and screaming, it was the player's choice to leave. I understand that it leaves a bitter taste in your mouth when a player leaves for another guild, but to say they 'stole' your player is slander.

Sorry Bluemooners, I tried hard to resist but finally had to maintain the role of the forum’s no1 pedant. The accusation of stealing was printed and not spoken, therefore it is libel and not slander, potentially
20/03/18 14:27
We are the Hutchie :

Bluemooners :

Gregory Ishii :

Sorry Bluemooners, I tried hard to resist but finally had to maintain the role of the forum’s no1 pedant. The accusation of stealing was printed and not spoken, therefore it is libel and not slander, potentially

I also have to apologize to you mooners, as the number 1 pleonasm on this forum I must keep my throne by providing proper education for your edification. It is critical to use precise language to avoid becoming a pleonasm like myself.
20/03/18 14:50
I don't even know what to reply to these two comments. Well done, you win
25/03/18 05:33
U GUYS ARE MAKING FUN OF ME WE REALLY NEEDED HIM CUZ HE WAS A GREAT RIGHT HAND AND HE WAS GREAT IN GCS