Spotted

05/10/18 15:22
Haven't accused you of lies, I accuse you of lack of logic, your conclusion supports my statement. Evidence, maybe I will start calling you blank monks. You say calling and that would be a name, therefore....this is how logic works. And I have clearly and repeatedly said you misread what I wrote, just read my posts, it is a common thread on this thread. Have a nice day pb.
05/10/18 15:27
Lol. Is that it? I rest my case.
You have a good day too.

ps. Still waiting for my dressing gown.
05/10/18 16:02
You will not get a dressing down, if I mocked my 5 yo for her logical issues I would be picking on her, not having fun. And yes, all I ask you to do is read what I wrote, that has been a common thread. Enjoy your weekend.
05/10/18 18:39
Peanut Butta - I wouldn't respond to this guy @ all. He craves attention through provocation.
05/10/18 19:02
Thx DB. No bother.

Black Monks :

You will not get a dressing down, if I mocked my 5 yo for her logical issues I would be picking on her, not having fun. And yes, all I ask you to do is read what I wrote, that has been a common thread. Enjoy your weekend.

You misread my last post. OUCH!
Have a good'un
06/10/18 00:41
That's your burn? You spend 5 pages showing an inability to read or think logically and I'm burnt because I assumed your mistyped one thing quoting one mistype? Yep, you totally win. (PS, this is overt sarcasm and not a lie)
06/10/18 07:51
I will ask you ONE question.

'Are you completely sure, 100%, that I mistyped?

I challenge you to give a STRAIGHT answer.
06/10/18 09:16
You really are a complete dick and all your little mates on here that complain about match fixing!
Grow up or go to your safe space.

Peanut Butta :

06/10/18 11:06
Peanut Butta :

I am 100% sure you mistyped or had a sad attempt at a joke, either way. You spend page after page showing an inability to form sound logical thought and you do a single attempt at a joke for the 'win', your skills are mesmerizing (once again not a lie, just overt sarcasm)

06/10/18 11:22
Karl Morris :

You really are a complete dick and all your little mates on here that complain about match fixing!
Grow up or go to your safe space.

Such an insightful post... I assume everyone grew up after reading it.. and a bit ironic when we read your past posts...
You created a thread 2 months ago to accuse somebody of being an MB queen after losing a championship game against him...
People told you to stop crying on the forum and give credit where it is due (which mean to grow up).
So would your own name-calling apply to you then (or should we assume that it was fine to complain about MB, but not about match fixing)?

One advice: Be careful when you throw a boomerang, it might come back to slap you in the face...

I will not comment on the rest of the conversation. It s between PB and BM.