Penetration force and penetration rate

10/11/15 06:06
Penetration force
Ability to enter into opponents defence

Penetration rate
Priority rate between penetration and pass

Sounds to me that penetration force is mean't for interception and not penetrating the defence, where penetration rate I can't figure out. Wanting to know because I'm leveling it up want to make sure it's penetrating the defence not intercepting the ball .

Chur
10/11/15 06:38
Sorry guys wrong way around
10/11/15 10:28
"Penetration" is an offensive action, when the ball owner (mainly a forward) lower his head and charge the opponents, creating a ruck, instead of passing the ball.
11/11/15 21:33
How on earth does it sound like that?

Penetration rate is how often the player tries to run through the defence, penetration force is how hard he runs (more likely to break the line or loss the ball).

Reverse Defence is the slider that controls how often players go for interceptions.
12/11/15 02:53
Sweet
12/11/15 08:35
Does moving penetration rate slider to the right increase likelihood of passing or penetration? The description within game would suggest pass as written
24/11/15 19:14
No the more to right penetration rate is the more likely your player with ball will try to run and break through the defensive line without considering to pass or kick when he runs into other teams defense line. If you want your players to pass the ball when they run intro opposition, lower your pen rate, if you prefer them to kick when running into opposition instead of trying to break through or pass to open players, lower pen rate and raise kick rate