cash/gold balls for friends

22/04/16 22:08
It would be a great idea if we are able to sent cash or gold balls to friends to help them out
23/04/16 05:07
Quinton van der Merwe :

It would be a great idea if we are able to sent cash or gold balls to friends to help them out

Never going to happen. If the developers do this they wouldn't make any money. Plus wouldn't everyone just run 10 teams and transfer all balls and cash to their main team?
23/04/16 07:56
How can you run more than one team? Would you need separate mobile devices etc?
23/04/16 09:02
yea get way to feed your alts lol ..all jokes aside , i would disagree with this idea or any idea that helpped ppl to feed there alts ..

EARL, if a game is linked to facebook . the only thing stopping you from having 50 alts is how many facebook profiles you can make
23/04/16 21:50
I understand but not to be funny, I play for real, but I know few people who hacked it and got more cash and balls they would ever need
23/04/16 22:57
Quinton van der Merwe :

I understand but not to be funny, I play for real, but I know few people who hacked it and got more cash and balls they would ever need

name 1 person
24/04/16 00:14
You know if I name them the will get kicked out if the game, all I can say he is in the 3rd best guild at the moment and it did not take him long to get there. Anyway that is part of the problem, people get greedy and seek an alternative way. That is why I made the suggestion to make it a fair game and not having to cheat.
25/04/16 00:43
Quinton van der Merwe :

You know if I name them the will get kicked out if the game, all I can say he is in the 3rd best guild at the moment and it did not take him long to get there. Anyway that is part of the problem, people get greedy and seek an alternative way. That is why I made the suggestion to make it a fair game and not having to cheat.

pfft . only a complete (cant use the word i want cause ive had enough bans this month) would sit back and allow ppl to cheat .. if you play in real life then you should grow a pair and name and shame them ..
25/04/16 08:27
Listen, I have named them yesterday to the administrator, because I had enough of they're bull$#! ¥. I also send him a link on how they managed to hack it. So now hopefully they will act on it and make the game more pleasurable to play
25/04/16 12:11
Quinton van der Merwe :

Listen, I have named them yesterday to the administrator, because I had enough of they're bull$#! ¥. I also send him a link on how they managed to hack it. So now hopefully they will act on it and make the game more pleasurable to play

good stuff Quin.. more cheats to get boot the better .:)