whens a vote for mb coming out ?

09/05/16 10:27
just wanting to know when or if we can have a vote on mb that the game will help to implement.

im simple . i just want it gone from top level champs .. why do the top level even need mb .. its really #@$%#$@ me off . lol
just code it out of champs .. not think it would be a hard fix .. its better than adjusting the % on all the different games .. just drop it from champs

ty for the moan .. if i dont moan i might walk away and noone wants that .. who will waspy tigers have to watch if i leave lol no fun as mod if you cant ban someone every now and then
09/05/16 12:49
It's ridiculous isn't it! Although Killerkiwis at least you won your game, I've just played my league opponent from this morning and have turned a 38-0 loss into a 35-0 win!!
09/05/16 18:18
The topic of MB is emotive, and in my experience its use is more prevalent in the higher echelons than lower down. But its still part of the game and an important part for it a lot of casual gamers.

Personally i think there should be a competition within the game that excludes MB. Then and only then will the true champions come to the fore.
11/05/16 09:58
Mij :

The topic of MB is emotive, and in my experience its use is more prevalent in the higher echelons than lower down. But its still part of the game and an important part for it a lot of casual gamers.

Personally i think there should be a competition within the game that excludes MB. Then and only then will the true champions come to the fore.

yea they have it, the champion season for the top level players .. mb in level 18 is more than stupid and gets to the stage you ether use it or remain on same level next season .. need 1 part of game the best comes to the top ,

im not sure its emotive. it is a part of the game that needs the first fix . before anything else . can live with game as is if they loose mb on champs
11/05/16 10:00
El's Dynamos :

It's ridiculous isn't it! Although Killerkiwis at least you won your game, I've just played my league opponent from this morning and have turned a 38-0 loss into a 35-0 win!!

best way to test if they mb or not lol .. even i might have to use mb just to catch 9th so i still move up with fingers crossed mb will be gone by then ,
17/05/16 06:39
killerkiwis :

"El's Dynamos" :

best way to test if they mb or not lol .. even i might have to use mb just to catch 9th so i still move up with fingers crossed mb will be gone by then ,

didnt use it and dropped down a level lol . less mb in lower level.. not like those 14000 guys with too much cash to spear lol