Explain yourself sublinet

16/12/16 16:11
So I see there is a new ranking system is in place meaning I could potentially gain

200 fans from winning my championship game
200 fans from a tournament
200 fans from winning a guild match x2 =400
and 5 training matches at a further 200 a time

so at tops you could potentially make 1800 a day in fans if you win all the games you play you could also lose all the matches and lose 1000 or more fans per loss so you could lose

-1000 from loosing your championship game
-1000 if you get kicked out of your tournament game
a further 1000 if someone beats you on a guild challenge
and say you lost both guild challenges that's - another 2000 fans
and then a further 5000 if you lost every training match meaning you would lose 10,000 fans and under the current system that would take you over 5 days to make that back and that's if you won every game which is unlikely unless your a pack player with an excellent strategy. All i'm saying is how can anyone reach the top fanbase who isn't buying there way to glory please be realistic not stupid like the game is becoming.
16/12/16 16:38
Seems to make it very tough to reach the top. If it was easy it wouldn't matter. It's not a big deal to climb Mount sunflower, but it is a big deal to climb K-1. Why? It's difficult.
16/12/16 17:12
The ranking system has been in place since July this year so there's nothing new about it...

Regarding how it works:
Over 155 000 fans will mean you get 100 fans per win and lose 1110 fans per loss, should your fans drop to below this you will fall into the next category
Over 142 000 fans will mean you get 200 fans per win and lose 1000 fans per loss, should your fans drop to below this you will fall into the next category
Under 142 000 fans you will gain 1000 fans for a win and lose 1000 fans per loss

You still get the same amount of training games per day, one game every four hours, which equates to 6 games a day.
You do not lose fans if you initiate a training/map games, only when you get challenged and if your team is up to scratch you almost never get challenged (I haven't had a training game against me in seven or eight seasons)

The whole point of the ranking system is to try and give a fair reflection of a teams quality, all be it flawed, mainly due to matchbonus, its better than having 10 000 teams have maxed fans and everybody claiming to be number one. Its a tough road to get up there which is exactly the point of a ranking system.

Although matchbonus has a big effect in championships it is still managable to get promoted without using matchbonus so it could point to perhaps a problem in away strategy as there is an advantage to home teams in the game.

16/12/16 17:45

Thanks Coach QBall I didn't know some of the things you put on there
16/12/16 17:47
Although I've been playing many training matches per day prior to today and now I've been stopped without warning for some reason but the info you provided was useful I've just not seen it before on this game.
19/12/16 04:54
1130 for a loss
19/12/16 07:00
I haven't been able to play a map game since Friday night... how many fans have I lost due to that??? Would be nice if sublinet could do something to make up for that!!
19/12/16 16:28
New format training games give 1000 fans for a win (although limited to 5 per day)
19/12/16 22:04
Yeah I've just seen it I actually like the new changes for once well done on a great idea