Webb Ellis - Explaination please?

20/02/17 19:14
Read the past 2 posts carshalton, we are back on track and els would like an answer, no need to close the post unless you want it to quickly drop out of view. So the question is who is being alleged to be a pedophile, are they one, and if not is it appropriate
20/02/17 19:22
Exactly Black Monks.
20/02/17 19:31
I can see we are not going to get an explanation (as it was simply mud slinging from the Webb Ellis crew) however it does appear to be changed back so I suspect this is as far as it will get.

Feel free to lock and throw away the key... (the thread, not any particular individual
20/02/17 19:35
I would just delete the whole thread personally as its no longer needed and should never be used as referance IMO...!
20/02/17 19:36
Its already been explained that it was a statement that they hate those type of people. Not aimed at anyone apart from those type of people. Like hating beans. If you cant understand this well i give up. We can only apologise if you thought it was aimed at you. It certainly wasnt, nor any other player.

See ive apologised on behalf of the guild. Some other people need to start apologising don't they.
20/02/17 19:37
I agree Liverpool, what a load of noncesense.
20/02/17 19:41
Liverpool RFCXV :

I would just delete the whole thread personally as its no longer needed and should never be used as referance IMO...!

I'm not against that
20/02/17 19:42
Seems to have run its course then?
Locked as suggested.
Might also be worth mentioning that the names referred to are but a drop in the ocean when considerd against other guild names and, in particular, some of the individual player names. This has been referred to in the past and despite the devs removing many of the worst ones, more have been created and I doubt will ever be addressed. That said, these are not forum issues.