UPDATES OF NITRO

12/05/17 09:59
Is there no way updates can wait till season has ended and then update before new season starts?

The current updates are being done 2/3 times a day sometimes and it messes up strategies as well. WE cant keep playing like this really can we as players of your game not be considered as well.

Really not finding the game fun anymore now
12/05/17 11:41
Yup my guild is finding it hard at the moment we have all give back to the drawing board with our strats as they no longer play like they used too
12/05/17 14:08
Personally, I have found the recent updates very positive. I know it is unsettling when changes come, but with some testing and tweaking I usually find the solution before too long. The recent changes have in my opinion made the game much more enjoyable again and I'm scoring more tries now. Well done Sweet Nitro.
12/05/17 23:44
Total farce !! new update has done nothing to change the stupid results ! Played a team 30 stars below me, used 5% mb, his whole team at 45% energy, Mine full energy, guess who won 28-0 ?? Yeap he did !! And this is real and good ? there is no way a team who ended the game on 26% energy can win in that scenario. what's the point in training your players, making them top strats, fully rested, and add 5%mb to make sure of the win, if the smaller team, half energy beats you hands down !!
13/05/17 04:22
Iain Rees :

Total farce !! new update has done nothing to change the stupid results ! Played a team 30 stars below me, used 5% mb, his whole team at 45% energy, Mine full energy, guess who won 28-0 ?? Yeap he did !! And this is real and good ? there is no way a team who ended the game on 26% energy can win in that scenario. what's the point in training your players, making them top strats, fully rested, and add 5%mb to make sure of the win, if the smaller team, half energy beats you hands down !!

Do you really think you should admit that?
13/05/17 16:01
Iain Rees :

I sometimes beat guys up to 18 levels higher than me, and it's not because the game is broken. It's because their strategies are terrible and I happen to have a pretty decent one. There are also other guys only 2 or 3 levels above me who I struggle to beat. I have found the game to be very consistent lately so I wouldn't be so quick to blame the game. Maybe you need to start by looking at your strategy bud.
20/05/17 17:19
PhusionMedia Sharks :

Iain Rees :

I sometimes beat guys up to 18 levels higher than me, and it's not because the game is broken. It's because their strategies are terrible and I happen to have a pretty decent one. There are also other guys only 2 or 3 levels above me who I struggle to beat. I have found the game to be very consistent lately so I wouldn't be so quick to blame the game. Maybe you need to start by looking at your strategy bud.

Mate, the game doesn't reflect real game, if you play a team that is 55% energy, and your team 100% energy, simple fact, you should beat them as their players will be knacked. Sadly this game doesn't reflect that, a team can be at half energy and still trash another team higher than them and at 100% energy. Nothing to do with Strats mate. Simple fact. The game isn't set up to reward players who improve their teams, training their players, and ensure that at game time, they are 100% energy. When these guys wise up to that fact then maybe we will stop seeing these stupid results. I have played Guild members in friendlies to test things, and both on same strat, same energy, and we get stupid results home and away. That shows things are not right !!
20/05/17 20:49
Iain Rees :

PhusionMedia Sharks :

Iain Rees :

Mate, the game doesn't reflect real game, if you play a team that is 55% energy, and your team 100% energy, simple fact, you should beat them as their players will be knacked. Sadly this game doesn't reflect that, a team can be at half energy and still trash another team higher than them and at 100% energy. Nothing to do with Strats mate. Simple fact. The game isn't set up to reward players who improve their teams, training their players, and ensure that at game time, they are 100% energy. When these guys wise up to that fact then maybe we will stop seeing these stupid results. I have played Guild members in friendlies to test things, and both on same strat, same energy, and we get stupid results home and away. That shows things are not right !!

Why do you play? Seems the game is so woruthless you would put it down
20/05/17 23:19
Its a funny old game
21/05/17 02:05
Iain Rees :

Hi o/

What is your guild? Or, could u show us the path in order to see this match?

I can't wait to see that