What training is best

14/09/17 14:11
Carshalton Colts :

Back on subject please.

I think the question has been answered and the thread should be locked before further name calling takes place.
14/09/17 14:17
I agree coach, level 1 troll stage is fishing, there seems to be a couple accounts fishing. I'm going to stop biting and I think the rest of you can do even better at not biting the bait than I can.
14/09/17 18:37
Guest GHGMON :

I'm neither bothered by people like coach or interested in his point of view. A quick look over his posts shows he is quite a troll. I had both hutchie and black monks provide very good information so thank you.

Agreed re 'coach'. To get subject back on track your always welcome to join our guild
14/09/17 18:50
Dragon blade :

Guest GHGMON :

I'm neither bothered by people like coach or interested in his point of view. A quick look over his posts shows he is quite a troll. I had both hutchie and black monks provide very good information so thank you.

Agreed re 'coach'. To get subject back on track your always welcome to join our guild

This is exactly the reason I requested the thread to be locked...
14/09/17 18:56
Dragon blade :

Guest GHGMON :

Subject, what training is best. Answer, they train the player the same. If you are online for each 30 minute period it is slightly better, if you are going to be offline for 2 hours that option is better, if you are going to offline for longer than 2 hours then the four hour option is better.

Ghgmon, coach wasn't calling you lazy, he was using the plural you. So if anyone didn't want to open the link provided then you could read what coach was saying instead of following the link. Fod recruitment is another empty thread, please keep that there. Any other questions on training?