Why Is It Now So Expensive To Change Your Name?

22/12/17 20:16
I changed my name for 9 balls the other day, just looked and it now costs 18. Im guessing the more you change your name, the more you will be charged each time.
22/12/17 23:26
Welsh Wizzards :

Black Monks :

Or another theory would be that hey don't want to see all the names become XXXXXXXX-retired. It's getting common to see that on the map where I am right now.

The Irony was that this is exactly what I was going to change Welsh Wizzards name to "Welsh Wizzards - Game Over". I have already sold off Khaleesi's Dragons (and changed the name accordingly) and WW is next!

There you go - I've just saved 49 GB!

Still can't spell if you excuse the pun.
23/12/17 00:21
One of the fallen legends of the game :

Welsh Wizzards :

Black Monks :

Or another theory would be that hey don't want to see all the names become XXXXXXXX-retired. It's getting common to see that on the map where I am right now.

The Irony was that this is exactly what I was going to change Welsh Wizzards name to "Welsh Wizzards - Game Over". I have already sold off Khaleesi's Dragons (and changed the name accordingly) and WW is next!

There you go - I've just saved 49 GB!

Still can't spell if you excuse the pun.

Lol - it’s a bit late in the day now (by about 2 years) but that was the whole point ..... it was a Mancunian pronounciation of Wizards
23/12/17 00:23
Sorry - above wasn’t supposed to be as a guest
23/12/17 11:16
Better late than never then but never knew that for 2 years. You can retire in peace!