whats the point in making a statement if your going to lock the thread

07/02/18 23:45
Reffering to colston mainly as he's the one who posted please refrain from using bad language i'm sorry but some of it is very justified so where now not allowed to have an opinion then I have to ask whats the point in a forum?

I thought the forum was to debate topics maybe not maybe it's just somewhere to monitor players so you can ban them . I see blue moaners and others getting frustrated and for once I've got give to blue respect man for saying it as it Is there is too many players fixing matches like tell me what part of that is of calling out names is not right. it's obvs how can anyone not see it are you actually denying it happens? like I'm ripping into the mods and developers because It's the reason I no longer take the game seriously because it's a joke I play GC's and that's as far as it goes I replace an odd player to replenish my squad so I can play the game in the hope oneday this game will be better sports gear free, MB free and match fixed free, but I refuse to play competively and seriously when I know the game is being fixed like why bother trying to develop tactics when people are fixing the leagues so good players miss out? You tell me where is the skill? Anyone got an answer cos I haven't and that's why right now i'm an angry man but like I refuse to play sensibly and have even put the lose strat on this season cos I don't see the point in trying to compete in a fixed game. I'll help my guild members where I can but I don't wanna play in match fixed leagues or any other suspect thing that's present in the game.
07/02/18 23:50
Ashley Longthorn :

Reffering to colston mainly as he's the one who posted please refrain from using bad language i'm sorry but some of it is very justified so where now not allowed to have an opinion then I have to ask whats the point in a forum?

I thought the forum was to debate topics maybe not maybe it's just somewhere to monitor players so you can ban them . I see blue moaners and others getting frustrated and for once I've got give to blue respect man for saying it as it Is there is too many players fixing matches like tell me what part of that is of calling out names is not right. it's obvs how can anyone not see it are you actually denying it happens? like I'm ripping into the mods and developers because It's the reason I no longer take the game seriously because it's a joke I play GC's and that's as far as it goes I replace an odd player to replenish my squad so I can play the game in the hope oneday this game will be better sports gear free, MB free and match fixed free, but I refuse to play competively and seriously when I know the game is being fixed like why bother trying to develop tactics when people are fixing the leagues so good players miss out? You tell me where is the skill? Anyone got an answer cos I haven't and that's why right now i'm an angry man but like I refuse to play sensibly and have even put the lose strat on this season cos I don't see the point in trying to compete in a fixed game. I'll help my guild members where I can but I don't wanna play in match fixed leagues or any other suspect thing that's present in the game.

A voice of reason today? What were you thinking?
08/02/18 00:00
We can debate topics, but profanity is not up for debate. Since colstons was making a general warning not up for debate he locked the thread to indicate the fact that it is not up for debate. I think it was nice of them to not simply ban everyone
08/02/18 00:02
just saying what everyone else is thinking but daren't say I mean blue would but nobody else would and TBH if I get a ban makes no odds have other accounts if I fancy playing
08/02/18 00:20
Well it is actually simple...

MB = No skill required
Match fixing = no skill required

Where does this leave us?

Majority voted MB to be removed, but it has been reduced.

Complaints have been raised about match fixing so they changed the point system.

Both parties win

*The MB junkies won (still present) but less MB%.
*The match fixing junkies won (still present) but less points.

So what is the problem?
08/02/18 07:29
Ashley this is the second attempt I believe as there were a string of comments off the topic. So reflects the behaviour of individuals on the forum.
08/02/18 09:17
How can swearing on a public forum that children have access to be justified Ashley, people can make the point with out the bad language
08/02/18 09:49
Colston's :

How can swearing on a public forum that children have access to be justified Ashley, people can make the point with out the bad language

So you are saying it is OK to demonstrate to kids how to cheat?
08/02/18 09:58
Brian Whelan :

Colston's :

ok
08/02/18 10:01
Askuus :

Brian Whelan :

Colston's :

You definitely have an intellectual disorder. It's fine, I understand where you come from

What's the issue with my point? Bad language bad, cheating good according to this game. That's a fact.