The Exiles looking for new players

06/05/18 19:34
Hi everyone,

The Exiles are currently looking for new members. We are a very active and chatty bunch of guys. Always willing to help others.

Look for us and join on the banter and fun.

07/05/18 12:13
Hi Exiles, if you don’t manage to recruit and want to consider merging, we have 8 spots in Dirty Ruckers? We are laid back but active with rating from 190 - 340. Invite sent so you know who we are.
Cheers David (munster)
21/05/18 05:58
Hey David, we would be interested having you join us. if that's an option for you. We could make room for 5 at the moment, but could move more, but that is out of my hands. What are you looking to do? Build there or potentially come over and how many would be coming if we can accommodate?

O'Seanny Cash
21/05/18 23:32
Thanks Richard, we are a few too many I fear as we are 11 (with 9 currently active) I appreciate the offer though.
22/05/18 19:42
What about a merger, and making your guild an academy and moving the big guns to Exiles and moving the lower teams there? The Dirty Exiles....has a nice ring to it.
22/05/18 19:42
What about a merger, and making your guild an academy and moving the big guns to Exiles and moving the lower teams there? The Dirty Exiles....has a nice ring to it.
23/05/18 07:13
Hi Richard, the Dirty Exiles sounds great. Bernard messaged us yesterday and I’m trying to add him on FB. What are the next steps to make this happen?

Regards, David ( munster)
23/05/18 17:48
David, I am just the liaison, but I'm sure Bernard will get back to you shortly
23/05/18 18:26
Hi Dave, its Bernard here. We are very chuffed that you guys are willing to move forward on this idea that the two of you discussed. We would like if your leadership and ours could get together and have a chat to discuss the way forward so that we all on the same page.
23/05/18 18:38
Hi Bernard, I think I understand the concept pretty well. let me know if I’m on the right track: We will change our guild name to Dirty Exiles and become a feeder to your guild “The Exiles”. The bit I’m not clear on is how we get our guild to the magic 20 teams to be able to compete in the GvG? (You have 24 teams and we have 10)