always the same

03/02/20 12:16
Crusaders RM :
People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones!

I like this saying, just like you said to Christo that he couldn't take over Jonathan's account and now apparently Wales did exactly the same tut tut tut. Oh boy.....it is against terms and conditions you know?
03/02/20 12:27
Guest 8KX3W :

Crusaders RM :

I like this saying, just like you said to Christo that he couldn't take over Jonathan's account and now apparently Wales did exactly the same tut tut tut. Oh boy.....it is against terms and conditions you know?

What’s that got do with me my comment??? Seeing as u love reporting things to sweet nitro why don’t u report that as well!!! Before u start take a look I’m no longer in damage and haven’t been for about 3 weeks
03/02/20 12:29
Guest CTS24J :

hgfuest_1467624187677 :

Guest CTS24J :

Everyone who gets put in a mixed league has the option to buy a promotion. Why single out Damage?

I'm level 104 and don't get offered the level jump, so why should teams at a higher level be offered it? But I guess Damage have been doing something they shouldn't.

Because you are a level 104 in a league of 104s, clearly they were level 106 in a league of 107s which happens. Cag buy them all the time, other guilds buy them all the time. What's the problem ?

the cag buy them all the time and not the damages? lol
03/02/20 12:31
Crusaders RM :

hgfuest_1467624187677 :

Reported this this Sweet nitro and all they said was the same rules apply to everyone. It's bullshit, This isn't the first time this has happened either.

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones! Jakita match fixed 6 games finished 11th and was given a level up pack before the season changed he’s also been relegated twice and got the level up pack twice!! 3’teams from la cag was relegated a couple of seasons ago and guess what all ended up in a mixed league and got level up packs!! Lomu was another who has benefited from it

why don't you also talk about damages?
03/02/20 13:03
Crusaders RM :

Guest 8KX3W :

Crusaders RM :

What’s that got do with me my comment??? Seeing as u love reporting things to sweet nitro why don’t u report that as well!!! Before u start take a look I’m no longer in damage and haven’t been for about 3 weeks

Just out of curiosity what have I reported to SN?