AMAZING

13/03/22 10:29
Nice match well hidden but there is still some nice cheating. No wonder!
Lc Bears vs Damage royale:6-0
65% of possession,like what with a nice setting of the melee and ruck we can always cheat
13/03/22 18:25
Didn't think people even looked at the forum anymore, I know I haven't in about 2 years. And with the name like, Anti-social it would be a oxymoron to comment on such public forums. Anywho, would you like some more whine with your cheese?! These games now start at 3am my time, I am barely on to play any league games because of this. Now, when the tables are turned and you are asleep, and I get those cheeky wins in GC play you cry even more. Go back to your guild and cry to them because they're the only ones listening. Case in point, look at Skadi vs The Warriors, both our and whom benefited? Looks like Tyson and Simba did. We beat our own, and you benefit from it and still cry!? Here, let me pour you some more whine.

Peace out MOFO's
13/03/22 22:19
you don't need to be present to win
not very convincing, I hope I'm wrong
13/03/22 22:20
anti social :

65% of possession,like what with a nice setting of the melee and ruck we can always cheat

possession means nothing, sometimes you win games with 27-35%
14/03/22 21:48
salut gil
comment c'est possible ça ?
dominer avec 65% et perdre ?
bon champ à toi
29/03/22 13:25
anti social :

LC Bears and I were both offline for the match. If you had watched the game, I almost scored in the first 5 minutes and was tackled on the line so could easily have been a 7-6 win to Damage Royale. After you guys wrote 100 tickets to sweet nitro claiming cheating, they caved and gave a 2-game ban to Damage Royale and demoted LC Bears. They soon realised their mistake when they realised that no-one was online for that game, that the strat was the same as the one used for every single other game in the league and ended up gifting Damage Royale 3 x 18 year-old players for the mistake. So the joke is on you guys for trying to manipulate the developers and projecting your cheating tactics onto others. Karma came good in the end.

And yes, with the way the game engine is at the moment, it is perfectly possible to have 65% possession and lose a game.

03/04/22 10:57
Damage Royal :

anti social :

LC Bears and I were both offline for the match. If you had watched the game, I almost scored in the first 5 minutes and was tackled on the line so could easily have been a 7-6 win to Damage Royale. After you guys wrote 100 tickets to sweet nitro claiming cheating, they caved and gave a 2-game ban to Damage Royale and demoted LC Bears. They soon realised their mistake when they realised that no-one was online for that game, that the strat was the same as the one used for every single other game in the league and ended up gifting Damage Royale 3 x 18 year-old players for the mistake. So the joke is on you guys for trying to manipulate the developers and projecting your cheating tactics onto others. Karma came good in the end.

And yes, with the way the game engine is at the moment, it is perfectly possible to have 65% possession and lose a game.

If I understood correctly
you just have to give the information to your opponent to fix the match and not connect?
thank you for this information
you are too strong
03/04/22 10:57
I noticed that possession is misleading
for that I apologize
03/04/22 14:15
anti social :

Damage Royal :

anti social :

If I understood correctly
you just have to give the information to your opponent to fix the match and not connect?
thank you for this information
you are too strong

No, in fact, you completely misunderstand.

What you do is you play fairly, just accept it when your team or a guild mate's team does not get promotion one season and stop looking for ways to cheat. It's really that simple.
09/04/22 09:25
Jee anti social must cry cheat alot if everytime someone loses by a narrow margin the game was fixed