Share your settings anyone?

18/12/16 03:46
Ok, since I play for fun. Currently my team Sam Tech has a offense and defense folder. Defense is mostly 60% rhythm and no Defense speed. My offense however is running at 60% rhythm, 50% pass speed and 50% pass risk with 30% Attack speed. Now I've tried a few setups where I play one of each formation with auto player select. I only move my WR and TE routes, keeping my RB like the QB and OL. It seem to work for a while but thought of trying to use just one formation and multiple plays to specific players... which I'm currently using. I've also done a 1st, 2nd and 3rd down folders with each there own one play for each formation. Adjusting my rhythm, pass speed, pass risk and attack speed differently for each down. I don't have real money to spend on this game so everything I've done is me 100% progressing through the game. I'd really like to see a few different offensive formations to either change or add on to the existing ones. This isn't the most in depth game, but I do like to mess around with the settings to see what works and what doesn't.
18/12/16 12:10
Thats like asking Coca Cola for their secret recipe.

Players put alot of time and effort into their plays, why would they want to share it with the whole world?