mb for gvg

Lmao is he not one of yours .
Nope lol
Well so much for a no MB GvG match lol
Another destroyed by MB .... Oh well ......
Waspy has suggested people set better defence and be smarter. Would you disagree Taff?, and say that its killing a contest?
Oh dear Taff. Your boys didn't put up much of a fight.
Lmao ...... Got bored of all the friendlies and boosts lol .... But hey ho, far too much cash left on the table for my taste lol
I'm surprised you've got any cash left. I wouldn't fancy your credit card bill this month. But if that's what you're into..
larry homes :

Waspy has suggested people set better defence and be smarter. Would you disagree Taff?, and say that its killing a contest?

I actually really like defending MB matches (warped I know lol) ....
For me personally, it's a fun challenge, but, I still believe MB should be limited to 10% .....
Again it's a personal opinion. But I like to see cash maximised in a GvG too, helps everyone concerned.

So to answer your question properly, I do believe it kills a fun contest to a degree, especially if your not online when the MB challenge hits.....
I do believe MB is still too high (though a vast improvement from the old 100%)
And I do believe that hypocrisy lives on lol
Taff - British Lions :

"larry homes" :

I actually really like defending MB matches (warped I know lol) ....
For me personally, it's a fun challenge, but, I still believe MB should be limited to 10% .....
Again it's a personal opinion. But I like to see cash maximised in a GvG too, helps everyone concerned.

So to answer your question properly, I do believe it kills a fun contest to a degree, especially if your not online when the MB challenge hits.....
I do believe MB is still too high (though a vast improvement from the old 100%)
And I do believe that hypocrisy lives on lol

Wow, so much bitterness. You seem like a cracking bloke Taff.