Patch 3.4

Please confirm, IS it ONLY challenges won that count?
Brian Greenfield :

Please confirm, IS it ONLY challenges won that count?

And what about the 45 we have won already. Forgotten I suppose
Is anybody else experiencing a ridicoulous number of fouls and penalties since the update? We have several members in our guild complaining about it. I've even gone as far as dropping everything in my strategy to 0, although penalty count dropped slightly it was still high. Averaging 4 fouls and 3 penalties per game
PLEASE CAN YOU TAKE AWAY MATCH BONUS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Sorry, so if my guild has 11 members i can play 22 matches.. and if the opposite has got 25 members can play 50 matches against me? is it right?
I noticed now that my opponents number is now equal to mine.. is it automatic or decided by opponent?
wich is the maximum point? alwais 10 or is equal to number of players?
Mirko Massarutto :

Sorry, so if my guild has 11 members i can play 22 matches.. and if the opposite has got 25 members can play 50 matches against me? is it right?

No Mirko - if the opposition guild only have 11 members, there will only be 11 members of your guild selected
Ollos RFC - Brothers in Arms :

Mirko Massarutto :

No Mirko - if the opposition guild only have 11 members, there will only be 11 members of your guild selected

thats right.. but the maximum points are always 10 or 11 in this case?
.Leicester Tigers. :

So have I got this right? If each guild has 25 members then all 25 will now play in gvg instead of 10. Not sure what mythical ice meant by it being a nightmare before though.

Hi Leicester Tigers, before this change guild leaders had to keep track of who played etc to make sure everyone gets a chance to play in a GC. But now it does not matter most guilds are 25 in the high ranks so everyone should get plenty of game time. So the only admin now is to see who sits out if you face a guild not on 25. Much easier. Thanks Sublinet a really good change.
Mythical Ice :

.Leicester Tigers. :

So have I got this right? If each guild has 25 members then all 25 will now play in gvg instead of 10. Not sure what mythical ice meant by it being a nightmare before though.

Hi Leicester Tigers, before this change guild leaders had to keep track of who played etc to make sure everyone gets a chance to play in a GC. But now it does not matter most guilds are 25 in the high ranks so everyone should get plenty of game time. So the only admin now is to see who sits out if you face a guild not on 25. Much easier. Thanks Sublinet a really good change.

I think Tigers' point was it wasn't really hard to do, and I would agree with him. HOWEVER, it's MUCH better that everyone can basically play every time.
Well after all that we still don't really know or understand ( well I don't ) , what the new foramt is because it has not been explained properly. As usual we will just have to find out when it happens I suppose and adapt accordingly.