Give us your ideas for the creation of a training center

I have a better idea, lets add something to the game that has nothing to do with rugby, well call it match bonus!
The Man from Delmonte :

I have a better idea, lets add something to the game that has nothing to do with rugby, well call it match bonus!

Bwahahahaha! Love it!
I agree that players should not be assigned Numbers immediately. I think buying coaches etc. may become too complicated. There does however need to be the option to train players into positions and skills that you need/desire.
brumiesalteño :

I agree that players should not be assigned Numbers immediately. I think buying coaches etc. may become too complicated. There does however need to be the option to train players into positions and skills that you need/desire.

Put players where they are best and ignore their original number, its allowed in the game and a very common practice in reality too.
Allow managers to set their own default training point allocation per position, so that auto-assign fits their strategy.

Allow development of unpaid players that can't be used in matches until meeting minimum requirements and given a salary.

Allow players once developed to be put on the market at an appropriate level for the player rather than the level of the team.

Allow b-side and c-side teams of reserves assigned lower than #23 to compete in lower divisions.
I think folks are expecting a bit too much from a game that still shows as "Rugby Manager 2015" in its title screen.
Please, when is the new update comeing for level 23 buildings, my main buildings are upgrade to the max for awile now?
It would be nice to know when the next upgrade is due, all my buildings bar one shop are now at l22
Hey admin, any news on how far away a future update is?

How about to be able to reassign skill points of players. Make it a 15% reassignment of position skill points. Thus if one reassign a no. 10 players only specific skills needed by a no. 10 can be reassigned and only 15% of the skills points. And make the cost 2 golden balls or something like that.