The BEGINNERS Guild local Tavern

Thank you Dear Customer for this informative post. I hope it will help the other customers of our little tavern as well.
No problem Togo, happy to help. Always looking for an edge to give.
The tavern has gone very quiet, have the lads finished all the drinks?
Yeah, where you at Togo? I miss our daily games. And on that matter...ditto to you Q! I like having you guys in my sight at all times so I can monitor your movements.
Ha ha ha ... Yeah i am still there dear Customers. Was a bit busy lately cleaning up the floor and taking care of the taverns stock of "sweet". I am also hardcore training my boys and will be back to face your little boys Mister Da Cubs.
What does it take to get a drink around here? I feel like I've been waiting ages.
I'm leaving a terrible yelp review.
A drink ? You just have to ask for one Dear Customer. Haven't see you around for a long time now. How you doing ? ** serving some drinks**
Dynasty471 :

What does it take to get a drink around here? I feel like I've been waiting ages.

Your yelp review has been rejected on the basis that you never asked for a drink. As such all drinks will be charged a double rates for the next week
qBaLL the Horrible :

Dynasty471 :

Your yelp review has been rejected on the basis that you never asked for a drink. As such all drinks will be charged a double rates for the next week

Ha ha ha... Don't worry Mister Dynasty471. It's a friendly Joke
Haha, no worries. I was just joking too.

I'm doing well, Togo. I was actually in your guild for a short time when I was in champ 3.