Official Game improvement thread

Penalties.....give the option of Kick to touch, scrum, shot at goal or tap and go.
Weather conditions
Stadium roof, open or closed
http://www.sublinet.com/en/forum/topic.php?server=39&id=17581&page=1#post-127515

Added here as good suggestion
I think it's been said before but more tactical options.
Set plays sounds like a good idea to me.
Also more young players coming through. I know a young acadamy building was mooted at one point and seemed like an interesting prospect.
I think it's been said before but more tactical options.
Set plays sounds like a good idea to me.
Also more young players coming through. I know a young acadamy building was mooted at one point and seemed like an interesting prospect.
Allan Thomson :

Penalties.....give the option of Kick to touch, scrum, shot at goal or tap and go.

Now woudnt that be nice.
Whats wrong with the fullback in this game? He doesnt tackle very well, doesnt even attempt to defend or cover off a runaway try. Its as if hes just a player on the field that does nothing apart from kick. By the time he thinks of even attempting to stop a player its too late.
Buswa :

Whats wrong with the fullback in this game? He doesnt tackle very well, doesnt even attempt to defend or cover off a runaway try. Its as if hes just a player on the field that does nothing apart from kick. By the time he thinks of even attempting to stop a player its too late.

Could partly be due to your general strategy and individual settings. Also consider what the opp attacking players may be set up as.
Can we have an option to hide the scores until you watch the game?

When I wake up I want to watch my championship game without knowing the outcome.

I sometimes try to blur my vision and try to hit the button to watch a game, however I either invariably see the score or I see the orange highlight markers on the game timeline which spoils my watching too.