How many tournaments have people won?

Just curious as to how many people have won
I'm not very active in the tournaments so I'm sitting at a low 23.
I need new socks :

If curious then just click on their match ball on screen and look at their stats. All info is there.
Carshalton Colts :

I need new socks :

If curious then just click on their match ball on screen and look at their stats. All info is there.

It's more fun to have random people you never think of looking at tell you
Coach qBaLL :

Carshalton Colts :

I need new socks :

It's more fun to have random people you never think of looking at tell you

Not sure tourneys are fun any more. Income gemeration yes, the odd gold ball yes, but at what cost? Ok if online to play otherwise , take the momey and build. Great for those building an estate, otherwise only good for a couple of extra training points. Imho
The fun I'm referring to is seeing what peoples have to say. Tournaments itself is to train, fund salaries or, and I hate saying this, fund mb or spend mb
I enter, expect to lose, no mb so I suppose , yes, money banked to fund ongoing upgrades and a few training points. Most of my matches come late hours so cannot be bothered to watch and sub etc. Win the odd few and take the balls. Staying up, applying bonus etc etc is easy pickings if that is what floats your boat.
I'm in pretty much the same situation, not bothered if I win or lose when I play, you come to expect mb so expecting too much just ends up peeving me off.
Coach qBaLL :

The fun I'm referring to is seeing what peoples have to say. Tournaments itself is to train, fund salaries or, and I hate saying this, fund mb or spend mb

I use them for training and gold balls, i dont care if i lose as its all extra training points, im only level 20 but have managed 25 tournament wins so was just wondering what some of the top teams have managed
Carshalton Colts :

I need new socks :

Yeah i know but i dont want to click on everyone lol im lazy and my socks smell