Poor fullback AI

100,000 RPs via my latest money laundering scheme.
He has a 10% money back gaurantee. However, I have some great news for you. I'm a Nigerian prince and need to move some rps but I need 200k rps to get to the 1 million rp amount. If you send me 200k rp today I will be sure to send you 1mm rp in a short period of time.
Wait a minute - I thought you were a monk!
Black monks please be careful with your post as it could be considered by some to upset people from a certain country
Colstons :

Black monks please be careful with your post as it could be considered by some to upset people from a certain country

Colstons, stop reaching. You turned a blind eye to things that are upsetting to people of a certain country. Don't try for a second to equate this joke with the blatant nationalism and racism that you condoned. Also, please stop derailing conversations that are cordial and fun for all. My statement breaks 0 laws, statements you allowed and encouraged break both French and British laws.
Let's play a game of one of things is not like the others, two of these things were said directly at a member of this community with no moderators taking action and one was said with immediate moderator action:
1. You must be silent because you are from nation X
2. I will reinforce my earlier statement that you must be silent because you are from nation X and your name is now boy
3. A joke that does not refer to any person badly or any nation badly.
Black monks you would do well to listen to your own advice
What advice?
Just got off the phone with one of the Nigerian princes I work with. (Real life Nigerian prince, this is not a joke) and asked him if the above is offensive to Nigerians. He laughed for a while and then said the only people that would take offense to the joke might be the people that fell for the scam and that 0 Nigerians think the joke is offensive. Now, call a person who has family members who have been slaves Boy and 100% find it offensive. Now back on track, really good fullback advice, jokes about a money back guarantee, thank you for the good fullback advice.
Colstons :

At the risk of getting a ban myself... Shut up Colston, don't be an fool.

Moderators are meant to moderate, not try to stir up more trouble. I suspect you've seen a program called Fonejacker... it's the same joke here... was funny there and is funny here.

Did a pretty good job of taking the thread off topic, too Mr Moderator, nicely done - give yourself a little warning, why not...