England 6 Nations Champions

We are the Hutchie :

Come on Hutch, man up and spit it out. You were quite right with your prediction Liverpool. Congratulations to England for retaining the championship.

The home world cup feels like a distant memury (thank god), i have to say i was worried that Eng had not been playing well whatsoever this 6 nations until todays game. Next week is going to be a real ding dong
I have to apologize too, I think the guy who called me last night apparently wasn't Hoggy. I was wondering why he just sounded like a drunk american
Black Monks :

I have to apologize too, I think the guy who called me last night apparently wasn't Hoggy. I was wondering why he just sounded like a drunk american

HAHAHA nice regain
I was so excited when I thought I was talking with Hoggy, he told me true rugby fans come to this forum. He then said we higher readership than the Guardian, whatever that means
Black Monks :

Probably one of those Nigerian princes you hang out with
That explains why Hoggy asked for 10k so he could buy me a mansion in scotland
Black Monks :

That explains why Hoggy asked for 10k so he could buy me a mansion in scotland

10K for a mansion that's expensive. Your being mugged off mate, Scotland prices I would be looking for them the pay me
I thought that but Hutchie told us all that Scots are frugal with money so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.