Self proclaimed Legends......

There seems to be quite a few players and even a couple of guilds, self-proclaiming in their name that they are 'legends'. I always presumed that this was an endorsement given by others?
They're clearly imposters. No-one else other than you can have rightful claim to be a legend.
They can't all be a completely bought out 285 star team like yours oh magnificent one
I love how brazen and confident you are but yet to concerned to put your name on your statements. Transparently fearful of words, pretty sad there guest.
guest_1457568765101 :

They can't all be a completely bought out 285 star team like yours oh magnificent one

Crawl back under your rock with the rest of the rats Mr Anonymous.
Mooners, he's jealous because they are the self proclaimed best strategy guild Fire of Dragons
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Mooners, he's jealous because they are the self proclaimed best strategy guild Fire of Dragons

Thanks for the info.
We are the Fire of Dragons.. We had 2 Fijian's in our team... We read your comments to a Fijian. We all think the same of you :).
guest_1457568765101 :

We are the Fire of Dragons.. We had 2 Fijian's in our team... We read your comments to a Fijian. We all think the same of you :).

What?
I am black Monks, I played with 2 fijians, I spoke with a fijians, they asked me if I was high on something for asking about some random forum they have never heard of.