Why ain't we punishing teams that constantly kick and run the clock down?

I need new socks :

I reward my players a beer every time they Kick the Ball dead

Well now you've gone too far. Did you really have to bring up stuff from the past? Just rubbing it in that I still don't have a pub, lol
My guys managed to have my pub closed down BM, bunch of Hooligans in my team. I don't know whats worse, having had a pub and losing it or never having had a pub
Black Monks :

I need new socks :

Well now you've gone too far. Did you really have to bring up stuff from the past? Just rubbing it in that I still don't have a pub, lol

I dont have a pub either i just have tail gate parties in the parking lot
I need new socks :

Black Monks :

I need new socks :

Wasn't it you who had a stadium that once you got in you couldn't get out? If so is the tail gaiting just part of the mandatory 'yard time'?
Good memory BM. The evil sock had turned his stadium into a prison camp. A good antimicrobial spray is called for.
Black Monks :

I need new socks :

Black Monks :

I need new socks :

Wasn't it you who had a stadium that once you got in you couldn't get out? If so is the tail gaiting just part of the mandatory 'yard time'?

That i did, yup keeps the prisoners i mean fans happy