Why has the thread for Match Fixing been removed?

Shane Holmes :

Black Monks :

Is this how I looked when I wouldn't let a topic go? For the record though, I think Pepsi is way better than coca cola

Dr Pepper is better than Pepsi

Colstons, you better ban this guy, only insane people like plum flavored soda. He probably likes fango too
Dunraven 100% agree with everything but unfortunately a comment showing "too much truth" will probably have this thread deleted instead of the perpetrators dealt with or even the issue fixed.
Shane Holmes :

Black Monks :

Is this how I looked when I wouldn't let a topic go? For the record though, I think Pepsi is way better than coca cola

Dr Pepper is better than Pepsi

Beer is better than Dr Pepper
Black Monks :

He probably likes fango too

Unsure of what that is but it doesn't sound like something the cool kids would approve of.
The jugalos like it, it's the cheapest (literally) drink you can buy. But don't start with beer, the debate would be endless, and whiskey would win. As far as the subject of this thread, people disagree with the definition of cheating, there will be bans for accusations, and maybe there is a benefit to relationships in this game just as in life? Anyway, never done it and never cared when it was done so I'm just a neutral. Glynfiddich wins
For the record MODS have no say about game play you need to raise a ticket about issues, the only role we have is to make sure the forum is a safe place to discuss matters without accusations being thrown around left right and center.
Colston's. How many games did you count up that looked suspicious today? If you could raise a ticket it would carry more weight as you are a forum mod?
Colston's :

For the record MODS have no say about game play you need to raise a ticket about issues, the only role we have is to make sure the forum is a safe place to discuss matters without accusations being thrown around left right and center.

I agree that should be a MODS role. I have raised a ticket for the issue. Back to your role, can you tell me why the original thread was deleted, there was nothing unsafe and the comments were and are factual. We had to retype it so that others could get visibility and contribute to the discussion.
Black Monks :

The jugalos like it, it's the cheapest (literally) drink you can buy. But don't start with beer, the debate would be endless, and whiskey would win. As far as the subject of this thread, people disagree with the definition of cheating, there will be bans for accusations, and maybe there is a benefit to relationships in this game just as in life? Anyway, never done it and never cared when it was done so I'm just a neutral. Glynfiddich wins

Just to prove that I am still one of the biggest pedants on the forum, Glynfiddich is a whisky, not a whiskey. But I am glad to read that you enjoy it
Is Glynfiddich a Welsh variant of Glenfiddich? (True pedantry!).