Massive respect and goodbye

Guys, let's try for once to not derail a mods message, lol. Keep it to the friendly goodbyes and save the smack talk he said she said for another time.
Left the game yes. The forum? Well maybe I shall hang a round for a while. Kind comments nevertheless appreciated, especially from Monks.
Carshalton, best of luck for the new RM free life in the new year.

I'm hopeful that it will be like most new years resolutions and last for a whole two weeks, otherwise see you on the other side!

Hats off to you for sticking with the moderation for so long even after severe abuse from several players, you have always tried to keep it clean.
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Carshalton, best of luck for the new RM free life in the new year.

I'm hopeful that it will be like most new years resolutions and last for a whole two weeks, otherwise see you on the other side!

Hats off to you for sticking with the moderation for so long even after severe abuse from several players, you have always tried to keep it clean.

Thank you
Bluemooners :

Whenever i attempted to help clean up the game of rp laudering, swapping teams in and out of guilds for gvgs, now match fixing i've been banned everytime for naming those teams responsible, either by him of Colston. Never once sworn or insulted anyone. May aswell have done! Good riddance, now to get rid of the other
one.

Don’t worry bluemooners I’m not going anywhere
I think it's safe to say 'Bluemooners' isn't the nicest of people. From a rugby player stance... if this guy is a rugby player and if the match wasn't televised he may end up sparked out on the floor from an 'accidental incident'... sorry... I think my drink is spiked ;)))))
Dragon blade :

I think it's safe to say 'Bluemooners' isn't the nicest of people. From a rugby player stance... if this guy is a rugby player and if the match wasn't televised he may end up sparked out on the floor from an 'accidental incident'... sorry... I think my drink is spiked ;)))))

Get over yourself as well, say goodbye to carshalton and move on. You and your feigned masculinity is tired and worn. Now keep threatening to stretcher people you will ever meet to prove your superiority.
Dragon blade :

Internet keyboard warriors, got to love em.
Have fun in the real world, i know it was the smell of my socks that forced you to leave *evil laugh *