calling time thanks everyone

Thanks to Carlsberg, did guilds rhinos and warriors when it existed and everyone in strictly come dancing together you helped me to be level 53 but the time has come for me to retire this account unfortunately due to boredom and no development I will be longer be playing this game after 2/11/17

my original name was Ashley Longthorn thanks for all
Absolutely understandable Ashley. Enjoy retirement. When will the developers learn that they are losing great players.
One of the fallen legends of the game :

Absolutely understandable Ashley. Enjoy retirement. When will the developers learn that they are losing great players.

Don't mean to troll but i have to say this..... he was a great player?
Bluemooners :

He is only 4 or 5 levels from the top level if I'm reading correctly, so I guess it depends how you define greatness. If a grocery bagger is 5 levels from being the company CEO can they be considered great if they were the best bagger ever but never made it above bagger?
Ashley Longthorn :

Thanks to Carlsberg, did guilds rhinos and warriors when it existed and everyone in strictly come dancing together you helped me to be level 53 but the time has come for me to retire this account unfortunately due to boredom and no development I will be longer be playing this game after 2/11/17

my original name was Ashley Longthorn thanks for all

Isn't the last guild Strictly Scrum Dancing....
All the best in retirement and thanks for spending time with IF Carlsberg Did Guilds.
BYE
Black Monks :

Bluemooners :

He is only 4 or 5 levels from the top level if I'm reading correctly, so I guess it depends how you define greatness. If a grocery bagger is 5 levels from being the company CEO can they be considered great if they were the best bagger ever but never made it above bagger?

So what you're saying is .... he's the rugby manager grocery bagger?
Bluemooners :

Black Monks :

Bluemooners :

So what you're saying is .... he's the rugby manager grocery bagger?

No but also yes? I'm saying maybe he was a great but just a great at his level? I was just trying to make things line up for others. The best bagger I have ever met was mentally retarded (intellectually delayed for more modern pc folks) but that doesn't mean that all baggers are mentally retarded or that all RM baggers are retarded, just that the best bagger I personally know has an intellectual developmental disability. So how my logic professor would say, just because all ids are quids and all ids are fids doesnt mean all quids are fids.
Bluemooners it was part of a wider comment about losing greats but the game needs people coming up and challenging. Otherwise it will be you and Caernarfon playing each other which probably won't be that exciting.

We should not forget some of your own greatness came from the infamous "rp loans".