6 nations

Where does everyone predict things ending up at the end? I will include mine and state that I think some clubs will focus more on development and others get an advantage with schedule.
1. Ireland - I think they have less impactful injuries and they are focused less on development than some of the other nations
2. England- I think they wouldn't mind winning but they are 100% about developing depth right now and they want to play in close matches to test players. Injuries also impacting them
3- Scotland - I would love to be wrong here and have them win it all, I love watching them play and they have some guys looking to prove they were overlooked by the Lions
4. Wales - injuries and development
5. France - obviously they could be much higher but I don't even know if France knows what to expect realistically
6. Georgia - what a great tight five and developing their 10 of the future. This nation is really looking to.....wait what?.....it's still Italy?......is Sergio able to walk still?......ok, well I guess Italy sixth but in 6 years they could be a force with their new management.
I would love you to be wrong as well BM, but something tells me that you are not.
All they have to do now is completely run the table. Do you guys have any healthy props you're hiding?
Wales - England looking like a tasty match
A few weeks in, anyone having any thoughts?
I think that your predicted finishing table is 100% accurate so far.
I think the above is about right also.

Question though Hutchie. Were you a Hutchesons Grammar boy? Although I am in Dundee now, depending upon our respective ages, when I went to school at Marr College Troon, we may have played against each other.
Yes I was, but it was many, many moons ago. To give you an idea, the game was totally amateur and my position was wing-forward.
We are the Hutchie :

Yes I was, but it was many, many moons ago. To give you an idea, the game was totally amateur and my position was wing-forward.

Snap! 1975-1981 I went to Marr. Yes I am an old git
Addendum:

Hutchie...I will not use bonus in our tourney match tomorrow. Hope you do the same.

[EDIT] gg Hutchie and the better team won. Good luck for the rest of the tournament.