The Death of the Game

Phalanx Damage Inc. :

What the game needs is an injection of something new to peak interest from top players again.

It certainly does, i like the idea of doing guild v guild along the same line as map games that way the guild rankings will be more accurate and the top guilds will play each other more often giving them a greater chance of having some good match ups
Phalanx Damage Inc. :

What the game needs is an injection of something new to peak interest from top players again.

Yeap chosing your own gvg opponent and match chat or gvg chat
Well I get ya, but comparing a computer game to a real life sport is kinda funny. Of course there’s a reason why we retire, but sweet nitro are causing lots of trouble that dies the game bad...
MasseGat :

wahahaha....all of Spuitpoep and WES would be banned if anyone saw our chat during a GvG or elsewhere
DHSFP :

MasseGat :

wahahaha....all of Spuitpoep and WES would be banned if anyone saw our chat during a GvG or elsewhere

why WES lol
Surely the admin dept would know who has retied from the game. If there has been no activity from a team in, let's say, 3 months, why not just delete the account?
I know the answer would be 'too much work for 90'000 teams', so make higher level teams the priority.
Gregory Ishii (Paris Saint-Germain) :

why WES lol

"Barry" might have something to do with it
DHSFP :

why WES lol

"Barry" might have something to do with it

Barry isn't in wes
Black Monks :

DHSFP :

why WES lol