Match up - Leveling out the playing fields.

Hi,
not surprised at 'cba'. If the top Guilds are 'active' enough, I see no reason why they shouldn't be.
I think the main point he's making is to have a fairer matching system.
Unless I've read it wrong, lol.
Btw, another 'impossible' GC matched., that's 4/5
hooligan #Rugga :

The GC match ups system shouldn't be based on wins it pushes GC to the guilds that are only full of high lvl guys and not the guys that have good guilds. #Rugga Rebels Ranked 15th in GC ranking has 1 lvl 70+, 8 LVL50+, 8 LVL40+, 3 LVL30+ and 3 LVL10+. We cant compete against JB's Jolly Dungeon Adventures : ) Ranked 5th has 12 LVL 70+, 8 lvl 60+, 1 LVL20+ and 3 LVL10+ it wont be fun for them no challenge. (but we will surprise them but not to the point of a win). but we get matched because we have dominated GC and because they have also dominated GC as you can see this system has its flaws.

I like the new system. It will take some time to get everyone in their right places. We are ranked 32 at the moment, but only because we played some of the huge guilds before the new system kicked in which means we have a few losses and draws. We are now playing guilds who are wayyyyyy out of their depth. We don’t have one team below 60, but we are playing guilds with no guys above 60. We are a top 20 guild, and we will get there as long as we keep winning. You can’t be a top 20 guild and not have the top players. That makes no sense at all. So you will move down the log into a place where you deserve to be. I love the new system and I’m sure in about a month, things will be sorted.
*Saruman* :

So the guilds with the most highest ranking or highest level players isn't the best guild? Give it a rest! If you want to play with the big boys win all of tour challenges and hit close to 90 points, then you will come up against the likes of Webb, KtV, Sicarii, IFC etc. All of whome have high ranking teams and are in the top 20 guilds. Why is that? Because they win! So how are they not the best?

The team with the highest championship level players isn't necessarily the best guild in the game, it may be the strongest, and the way the game works with every season teams get 5- 10 extra stars, it is the teams that have been here the longest/spent money to get to the highest lvl... will be the "BEST"

But that is all irrelevant, i want to get a system where the guild you play are on the same level as your guild...
Where is the fun/challenge for a guild with all 70+ teams playing against a team with all 55-60 teams? It isnt fun for either side...

SO the whole point is set a guild average strength and use that to match the guys... still give 3 points for a win and 1 for a draw.
So now you saying but then guilds will recruit low guys to bring their average down. Yes they will but all you do is put a limit if your guild average is 50 you can only recruit guys max 10 levels below your guild average.... no limit on higher strength.

The current system still hasn't leveled out, and it still wont the guilds with high level players that are not good will still be stronger than guilds with up and coming players: example a guild with all level 70+ players will still beat a guild with lvl 50 player because you can't keep up with the lvl 70 player not because they have a better strat because they just so much faster/stronger. those teams get smashed against teams their own strength but kill lower teams so they drop down when they play their own strength because they bad but move up when they play weaker teams.... and based on that the system won't balance out.

The current system will get guilds around guilds their strength. The best will be too, qvg in the middle and worst at bottom. Just like your request.
Black Monks :

The current system will get guilds around guilds their strength. The best will be too, qvg in the middle and worst at bottom. Just like your request.

Actually it won't level out it cant....

Lets say there is a team to 5 lvl 70+ guys the to weak to be at the top but to strong to move very far down... only because a team full of level 60 guys can't beat the level 70s (to many championships inbetween). there for that guild toe the 5 level 70s will sit roundabout 65 points because when they move up the get smashed so they drop down but then get matched with lower guy and just block them from moving up.

This is a strategy based game and should be based on that... so match guilds to their strength, not all these other factors that workout biased towards the highest championship guys.

so the way you do that is.
Guild average championship level...
Ill put money on it that you will get better closer matchups especially lower down and by lower down. (the top is level because those teams at the top are all full of the same level guys. so they are evenly matched)

or even doing a Guild Challenge League:
put 10 guilds in a guid championship
top 2 get promoted top 2 of the highest championship don't move just get rewards maybe gold balls incentive to be at the top
bottom to demoted
So it won't level out because teams that are better than lower teams won't got lower than the guilds they beat?
@BM If you playing team that are the same average strength as your guild there is no need for it to level out.... Not sure if you a complete moron or just an idiot... well maybe both... We all trying to find a balance in the GC matchups, i Haven't seen you have one idea on any topic that has any substance, all you do is troll posts, maybe it is because you don't have any friends and commenting on every single post in the forum makes you feel special, whatever it is it is pathetic and annoying.

Sometimes it’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than open it and remove all doubt.
So you want balance but I thought you also were requesting average guilds to be called best guilds, did I misread that in the past or did you change your mind. And relax on the name calling, it should be beneath us all right? Have a blessed day
Once again you just proved that you have no clue....

Where did i ever say i want an average guild to be call the best guild? Show me...

I want guild recognition for what they have done... and what they are able to do... if a guild has a guild is full of level 70+ players you can't expect a guild full of 60s to beat them(because the speed/strength of the team is to strong, not necessarily because their strategy and understanding is better), this is a strategy based game so show recognition, to guys that have strategies that are dominant.

It's like the under 18 national side playing the National side they will get destroyed... based on strength and speed not because the national side has a better strategy. But let that under 18 saide play another under 18 side the side with the best strategy will destroy the other side because they have a better strategy...

If all the championships levels could upgrade/buy players of the same strength, then different story because the players are of equal quality then it comes down to strategy o look at that a strategy game ... If all championship levels could get the same players then you wouldn't need to keep adding championship levels you could have a promotion relegation league and you can work your way to the top based on you strategy. But the game isnt design like that.

So because the game isnt design like that, and each championship level your players get stronger, matchups should be based on average guild championship level, so if you guild average is 50 you play guilds with an average championship level of say 45 - 65

3 points for a win 1 for a draw just like it is... that way when you look at the top guilds table you will see the top guilds, not just the guilds most players in the highest championship level.
And better teams rise to higher levels through promotion. The better you are the higher your champ level. He more better teams a guild has the higher their guild strength. The guilds with the most better teams are the best guilds. The guilds with a mix of avg teams are avg and a guild full of teams that can't promote is weakest. Enjoy your day