“Yesterday, MB seems so far away”

Ok to be fair chaps this came about When Mr Blue took a dig at me a couple of month's ago so i returned the favour by stooping to his level Juggernaut have got nothing but respect for Web Ellis that was shown by our commitment staying up and facing you head on like i say nothing but respect and good GC well played the result could have easily been a draw
Jugular :

Ok to be fair chaps this came about When Mr Blue took a dig at me a couple of month's ago so i returned the favour by stooping to his level Juggernaut have got nothing but respect for Web Ellis that was shown by our commitment staying up and facing you head on like i say nothing but respect and good GC well played the result could have easily been a draw

Well show some respect then, dont bring my name into things when i didnt start the thread it was dreadlocked warriors, i made 2 small comments amd didnt say anything else again but showing respect isnt messaging a mutual contact with screenshots from a thread on here is it? Especially when you havent even got it right
Respect is earned not given and Web ellis has got a history of being disrespectful to guilds makes you wonder why others is gloating in your defeat i was now trying to place a lit on it but you obviously find it difficult to except the fact so if you want to continue i am happy to do that
And for the record i never said you made the comments i know exactly who made the comments
Jugular :

And for the record i never said you made the comments i know exactly who made the comments

Then why are you sending screenshots to a mutual contact and mentioning my name? If you know i have nothing to do with it?
Jugular :

Respect is earned not given and Web ellis has got a history of being disrespectful to guilds makes you wonder why others is gloating in your defeat i was now trying to place a lit on it but you obviously find it difficult to except the fact so if you want to continue i am happy to do that

But youve already said you have nothing but respect for webb ellis so which 1 is it? I dont think you know yourself do you must be the lack of sleep lol
tigerrrsit LestahhhhhhatseLguest_1443998140496 :

Jugular :

Then why are you sending screenshots to a mutual contact and mentioning my name? If you know i have nothing to do with it?

This mutual contact of ours who was my screenshot directed to
Jugular :

tigerrrsit LestahhhhhhatseLguest_1443998140496 :

Jugular :

This mutual contact of ours who was my screenshot directed to

The message came from marleys of international fight club, he had forwarded it to me this morning and there was also a message sent with it that went like this copied and pasted from whatsapp
Tell him with compliments from Jugular AKA Maverick
My message was directed to bluemooners that made the following comment

Who are you ? Just another no-mark trying to get 'a rep' off the back of me. I'll take it as a compliment. Thank you.
Mr Modest 'one of the fallen legends' obsessed with me again. What a loser.
We beat you 23-22 (23 wins out of 25 played compared to your 22 from 46) in the gvg and didn't keep our last man occupied with 400 friendlies So we not only won, but we came out of it with morals in-tact unlike you. You were just another aspiring guild that we milked for the last 8 hours. You literally have no shame and will resort to any tactics no matter how underhand. Same as you do with match fixing league games.
Hope Webb Ellis get to put you in your place again soon. Shame really as we were full of praise for you prior to this thread, for giving it a go, for being so active and for being the toughest challenge we'd received in about 50 gvgs. Oh well, you burnt that bridge.
Thank you and good night, milk-boys.
Jugular :

My mesaage was directed to bluemooners that made the following comment

Who are you ? Just another no-mark trying to get 'a rep' off the back of me. I'll take it as a compliment. Thank you.
Mr Modest 'one of the fallen legends' obsessed with me again. What a loser.
We beat you 23-22 (23 wins out of 25 played compared to your 22 from 46) in the gvg and didn't keep our last man occupied with 400 friendlies So we not only won, but we came out of it with morals in-tact unlike you. You were just another aspiring guild that we milked for the last 8 hours. You literally have no shame and will resort to any tactics no matter how underhand. Same as you do with match fixing league games.
Hope Webb Ellis get to put you in your place again soon. Shame really as we were full of praise for you prior to this thread, for giving it a go, for being so active and for being the toughest challenge we'd received in about 50 gvgs. Oh well, you burnt that bridge.
Thank you and good night, milk-boys.

Well thats nothing to do with me so dont keep using my name please it has sod all to do with me